Ratings for Dr. Calvin K. Lei

I don't recommend Dr Lei to any one. I never seen a doctor like him in my lifetime.Lack of knowledge. long wait times. Poor staff. Staff don't even know how to do pre examination. Treatment is very bad. They how interest to collect the co-pay only not on patient's health really. Ofcourse this my experince with him (Sorry to say that).

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Very knowledgeable. Provides excellent medical advice. Answered all of my questions. Very patient and courteous. His personal attention is well worth the anticipated wait time.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

I went to see Dr. Lei for multiple medical problems, and he ordered some blood tests, which came back bad. I requested he call me about the blood tests, and he never did. When I had to go to the emergency, my wife contacted his office and told him I was at the ER. He never checked on me. Everytime I go into his office, there's a wait that's over 30 minutes.It's been two weeks, and I've never heard back from Dr. Lei. What a shame.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Not helpful in the least. Was standoffish and would highly not recommend.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

I have seen Dr. Lei twice now. On my second visit when he walked in the room he said "oh, you're back". He asked me the same question several times, acting as if he did not believe my answer. He did not seem concerned about my health issues at all. He completely lacks in bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr. Calvin K. Lei's Credentials

• Inst Of Med I, Yangon, Myanmar (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=350211'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014