Ratings for Dr. Todd Besnoff

This Doctor is NOT board certified! I should have done my homework first. When doing facial procedures you should choose a skilled, board certified doctor. Your choice or your loss! You will see, he is a quack!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

i had been here twice before and results were good even tho staff is extremely snobby. i went in feb and had awful experience. the usual horrible attitude and extreme wait in vestibule and office but this time they also waited 40 mins after applying numb cream to do injections so i was no longer numb. he injected so much in undereye area that my face was still so swollen two weeks later i didnt go in for myfollow up as u could not see results yet. i have several different sized lumps now under my eyes. they move and change size and ultimate image will be happy to inject them to dissolve as soon as i have $ to pay to correct their mistake

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Skilled hand..little to no brusing..great workmanship At 56 yr old, I can say have been to a few doctors to update my looks. I was very pleasantly surprise with the results. Thank you Dr Besnoff.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr Besnoff is a caring doctor and a perfectionist. I trust him implicitly! Excellent Doctor Abd wonderful office staff

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

I was amazed at the one on one time with Dr and staff usually Dr.s try to rush you out but I was given a lot of information about different services that would benefit me .I flew in from NC to see my family and made an appt for dysport while I was there and they got me in right away and I will go back there for anything I need in the future ,also Dr.Besnoffs assistant was a sweetheart and very knowledgeable .Great place will recommend to friends :)

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Besnoff and his staff are professional, knowledgeable and amazing! His work is perfection and truly cares for his patients. His staff is great and are knowledgable on all procedures as well. I will be a long time patient of Ultimate Image for sure!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I knew from my first visit that I was going to like this Doctor. Now that I've moved to Tampa I still make trip over because I trust him and it's true that he wont haggle you into spending more then you wanted. He is a Genuinely Good Person!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I am 42 years old and have been getting Botox and fillers since I was 30. I have been to many drs offices over the years. This was my second time visiting this office . The staff are warm and friendly... With absolutely no snobbish attitudes. Dr Besnoff is professional, knowledgeable and does not try to "sell" you. I received Botox on the first visit, and today received Botox again and also got my lips done for the first time. I am thrilled with my results and my husband is pretty stoked also! I brought my friend today and she had Botox also. I would highly recommend this office! A++

Submitted April 3, 2015

My first visit to this office was a wonderful experence. The dr and staff were very informative and helpful. I look forward to having more treatments done with Dr. Besnoff.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Ts my very favorite place to have my Dysport done. Doctors is very professional and so is stuff working at front desk. Very friendly and helpful. My appointments have been ALWAYS on time. To The people who complain about being deceived of how many units different areas need, please do your research. Internet is available to everyone these days. No one else is to be blamed but you.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Todd Besnoff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL