Ratings for Dr. Todd Besnoff

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

I was amazed at the one on one time with Dr and staff usually Dr.s try to rush you out but I was given a lot of information about different services that would benefit me .I flew in from NC to see my family and made an appt for dysport while I was there and they got me in right away and I will go back there for anything I need in the future ,also Dr.Besnoffs assistant was a sweetheart and very knowledgeable .Great place will recommend to friends :)

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Besnoff and his staff are professional, knowledgeable and amazing! His work is perfection and truly cares for his patients. His staff is great and are knowledgable on all procedures as well. I will be a long time patient of Ultimate Image for sure!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I knew from my first visit that I was going to like this Doctor. Now that I've moved to Tampa I still make trip over because I trust him and it's true that he wont haggle you into spending more then you wanted. He is a Genuinely Good Person!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I am 42 years old and have been getting Botox and fillers since I was 30. I have been to many drs offices over the years. This was my second time visiting this office . The staff are warm and friendly... With absolutely no snobbish attitudes. Dr Besnoff is professional, knowledgeable and does not try to "sell" you. I received Botox on the first visit, and today received Botox again and also got my lips done for the first time. I am thrilled with my results and my husband is pretty stoked also! I brought my friend today and she had Botox also. I would highly recommend this office! A++

Submitted April 3, 2015

My first visit to this office was a wonderful experence. The dr and staff were very informative and helpful. I look forward to having more treatments done with Dr. Besnoff.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Ts my very favorite place to have my Dysport done. Doctors is very professional and so is stuff working at front desk. Very friendly and helpful. My appointments have been ALWAYS on time. To The people who complain about being deceived of how many units different areas need, please do your research. Internet is available to everyone these days. No one else is to be blamed but you.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

The staff was very accommodating but promptness is another story. I was not aware & not written in any fine print was it specific in how many units covers what region on the face as mentioned right when we got to the office. Kind of deceiving, actually. I arrived an hour early for my appt (I called to see if I could get in @ 3:15 instead of 4 & they said yes.) I arrived @ 3:05 to fill out paperwork & waited in the office for an hour. Now, I totally would have been fine with my original appt but I should not have been told to come in early if the doctor was running behind as much as he was. Dr. Bensoff was indeed apologetic and compensated for that which was greatly appreciated. I made it to where I needed to be after my appt luckily as well! Being prompt is important in any beauty industry as (any other for that matter). I can relate being in a similar industry myself. We build our business is built on referrals after all;) We are just anther stop on people's busy lives!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Besnoff is FANTASTIC! His products ARE FDA approved, I have seen the packaging myself and he is always hosting events with the local reps. He is absolutely knowledgeable and knows exactly what you need in order to enhance your beauty. I have been going to Dr. Besnoff since he bought the practice and he is very honest and great at what he does. I look and feel Amazing and I can assure you that the Doctor runs a very professional business. His staff are very helpful and knowledgeable, I can tell that they love what they do. I myself always go in before getting treatment and consult with the patient educators and Doctor before receiving treatment, they have FREE consults! Over time your body will change and you may need to do something different in order to maintain your appearance. The consults are FREE so I would recommend getting a consult before treatment it you are not knowledgeable in this area. If you are looking for FANTASTIC service and an AMAZING doctor go to Ultimate Image! I promise you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Todd Besnoff's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Besnoff is a caring doctor and a perfectionist. I trust him implicitly! Excellent Doctor Abd wonderful office staff "

January 24, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The positive reviews about this doctor have to be a joke. He has no training….he tried to do an OB/GYN residency and got kicked out and is trying to practice ..."

December 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.ultimateimagetampabay.com" to "http://www.ultimateimagetampabay.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "33755" to "33761". Address has been updated from "None" to "29750 US Highway 19 North". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17277997000".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was amazed at the one on one time with Dr and staff usually Dr.s try to rush you out but I was given a lot of information about different services that would ..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Besnoff and his staff are professional, knowledgeable and amazing! His work is perfection and truly cares for his patients. His staff is great and are knowl..."

May 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I knew from my first visit that I was going to like this Doctor. Now that I've moved to Tampa I still make trip over because I trust him and it's true that he..."

May 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am 42 years old and have been getting Botox and fillers since I was 30. I have been to many drs offices over the years. This was my second time visiting this..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My first visit to this office was a wonderful experence. The dr and staff were very informative and helpful. I look forward to having more treatments done with ..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not board certified, booted from a residency. I believe the positive reviews are fake. Go elsewhere to a more reputable, BOARD CERTIFIED, plastic surgeon or d..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Half the people who commented on this doctors reviews are the reps or the employees. Good luck! Remember reviews can be posted by anyone including the facility...."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ts my very favorite place to have my Dysport done. Doctors is very professional and so is stuff working at front desk. Very friendly and helpful. My appointmen..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "The staff was very accommodating but promptness is another story. I was not aware & not written in any fine print was it specific in how many units covers what ..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent patient care, customer service and friendliness of staff!!! I highly recommend Dr. Besnoff and Ultimate Image!!"

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Besnoff is FANTASTIC! His products ARE FDA approved, I have seen the packaging myself and he is always hosting events with the local reps. He is absolutely ..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had a facial laser resurfacing and botox injections more than once at Ultimate Image. I found Dr. Besnoff to be very competent, professional and friend..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor, if you want to call him that, is NOT board certfied. He is completely incompetent!! I have never met such a fake in my life. A true Poser. See f..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience staff was nice. Dr was very nice n proffesional. Very pleased will definitly go back."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I liked the treatment I received and the professional attitude of the doctor."

September 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my post dysport injection follow-up appointment today with Dr. Besnoff. I absolutely love him and his staff. The office is extremely clean and the staff ..."

September 3, 2014