Ratings for Dr. Tricia Schottler

She is a fantastic therapist who has the tools to help. If one thing didn't work then she would try something else to break through. i wish I didn't have to move away.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Schottler is an amazing therapist. She has helped me so much, when others could not. She's very authentic and "gets" me, like no one else. She knows a lot but is also a real person, super smart. She has a heart and a brain. Thanks for helping me find my soul again. (PS I think the reviewer above me didn't use the right word ("detrimental") since he/she is saying good things about her too!)

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

I have been seing Dr. Schottler for well over a year to treat my PTSD symptoms from overseas. She has been detrimental to my recovery process. She has always been there for me. I recommend her services to anyone who needs a great Dr.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Schottler is AMAZING - probably the only person I've ever been really able to talk to, and felt understood by. Very real. I like her a lot. Thanks!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012