Ratings for Dr. Mark Leith

Dr. Leith has been very engaging and helpful in all my appointments with him. He's kind and thoughtful whenever we speak, and I'm happy to have developed a rapport with him throughout our sessions. I've enjoyed positive results from working with Dr. Leith and look forward to continuing that in the future.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I had a really good experience with him. He was kind and very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

This Dr is very outdated in his approach and methods. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

I knew exactly what i needed and wanted to change in my life but could not get there without help. My patterns were causing me misery and their origins were cloudy. Dr. Leith is smart helpful and excellent at what he does. With his help I made those changes and have clarity about myself! I am profoundly grateful to him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

We have been seeing Dr. Leith for Couples Therapy and have always found his professionalism and good nature to be extremely helpful in our improved relationship. It can be tricky to deal with multiple points of view; however, he uses his medical training and skill to navigate this issue with adeptness and a pragmatic approach. Both patient and the doctor’s time are always respected and with advance notice there is no issue in missed appointments. We would definitely recommend Dr. Leith’s services to others.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Leith creates an atmosphere of trust, and mutual respect. His full attention is given at each session, and he has been a integral part in resolving some long-standing traumas in my life.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

I am grateful that I was referred to Dr. Leith. I had to wait awhile for a permanent appointment but it was worth it. Dr. Leith is compassionate, knowledgeable, very easy to relate to. He was instrumental in motivating me to address my weight and food issues and supportive when I joined a weight loss group. Through his help and guidance, my self-confidence has increased and I feel I have made positive changes in my life. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I cannot say enough about Dr. Leith. I have been a patient for many years, and he has been very helpful to me. I was new in Canada and had seen a couple of doctors before, but did not feel a connection until I met Dr. Leith, he gave me appointments here and there until there was an opening for me. He really helped me so much! After a couple of years of not seeing him regularly, I was in dire need of his help and he was able to accommodate me again. I am incredibly grateful for that! I have recommended him to other family members, who also received invaluable help. He really is the best!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I have been a long-time patient of Dr. Leith and have found him to be enormously helpful throughout some very difficult periods in my life. He is personable, approachable and extremely knowlegable in his field of psychiatry. As an OHIP-covered doctor he does have strict cancellation rules, but I also realize that as my appointments are invaluable to me, I’m fortunate to have found a therapist covered by OHIP, which has enabled me to see him over an extended period of time.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Dr Leith has been providing us as a couple with therapy on and off for about 30 years. He has helped us to address marital issues, aging parental concerns and provided guidance during our children's challenging teenage years. Dr Leith has been instrumental in supporting us through the maze of life's trials. I don't know what we would have done without him!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018