Ratings for Dr. Roseann Andreou

Dr. Andreou is the nicest doctor I have ever dealt with. So knowledgeable, friendly, empathetic and willing to listen to any questions. She should be a model for other physicians to aspire to on how to interact with and address their patients.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

She is a great doctor. Very kind and caring, and was helpful even when so many other doctors weren't. Have had a few minor issues/annoyances with the staff, however not horrible, and not worse than most other specialists. I highly recommend this doctor, she will listen and help you however she can. Could not recommended her enough.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Amazing doctor! She is friendly, extremely patient and takes time to explain your health condition. You feel very relaxed to ask her questions. She checks numerous biochemicals in blood analysis and upon receiving them from the laboratory, she discusses them with you and gives you a copy. When she ask you to have another blood analysis several months later, she tabulates the results next to the old ones and you can compare them easily. Unfortunately, there are no many medical doctors in Toronto like Dr. Andreou. Amazing doctor! She is friendly, extremely patient and takes time to explain your health condition. You feel very relaxed to ask her questions. She checks numerous biochemicals in blood analysis and upon receiving them from the laboratory, she discusses them with you and gives you a copy. When she ask you to have another blood analysis several months later, she tabulates the results next to the old ones and you can compare them easily. Unfortunately, there are no many medical doctors in Toronto like Dr. Andreau.

Submitted November 16, 2018

She is an amazing Dr.....kind and patient......excellent care. Easy to talk to and you can ask her anything......she is so kind to my elderly Mom. A pleasure!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

She was nice but not helpful. Just another conventional doc...

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Shdgbsmkhbdmjvsbnsjsbsbbsbsjsjbsbshshbsbsbbzbzbzbzbnz

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I wish there was an option to give more than 5 stars. I met with Dr Andreou yesterday for results and unlike all (ALL) the other drs I have seen, she had answers and took the time to answer my questions (& my friend's), no matter how ridiculous they were. I wish she was available as a GP - or to hang out with! Awesome doctor, delightful lady and seems like a genuinely decent human being. The only comment I have beyond this is it's very difficult to get through on the phone.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr. Andreou is an extremely nice person, but unfortunately was not able to help with my anemia or explain why I reacted negatively to medication or at least point me in the direction as to what needed to be investigated next. I was discouraged when experiencing negative reactions to meds (muscle aches, swollen joints, stiffness with multiple types of iron pills). My symptoms were dismissed and repeatedly inferred that what I was experiencing was psychological in nature. The reactions I experienced stopped once I stopped the pills. I cannot in good conscious continue to see a Doctor who does not trust the information provided by the Patient. Trust is a two way street. I have asked my GP to refer me to another Hematologist.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Andreou has helped me with my anemia. She put me on a treatment course, and i saw results from the very first treatment. She is also extremely good at explaining things to the layman, and has great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017