Ratings for Dr. Angela Barry-Dignard

She was helpful and knowledgeable. But, she moved out of province. . . Too bad

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Great listener, caring, compassionate, and very knowledgeable. She has helped me feel more rested and energetic!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I recently had an initial and follow up visit with Dr. Barry. She was very helpful and insightful. She started me off with some basic support and had me fill out "homework sheets". I have never had anyone listen to me like she has and no one has made connections about my health like this Naturopath has. I am feeling so much better and am excited to keep working with her.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Easy to talk to, thorough, knowledgeable, very approachable. Would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I came to this place and was given her, told they are all good, after spending an hour or so with her she gave me what she thought would be a good start to solving my problem. i was to return two weeks later with some paper work she wanted me to complete in that time. My car was in shop so i had a loaner, on the way there, the shop called and needed their loaner car back. So i went to see Angela and gave her the paper work paid for my appointment that i would have to miss. She took the paper work and assured me she would review and call me for follow up. She called the next day in evenng and said that she would call me back the next day. It has been over a month and she has not called me. I guess she has forgotten about me which is to bad, as they knew how distraught i was and for me to even make it in was an ordeal. I feel i was taking advantage of, especially with no follow up.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Dr. Barry-Dignard is compassionate,intelligent, and hard-working. She listened to my problems and figured out what the underlying cause was for all my concerns and I cannot thank her enough for the new quality of life I am experiencing. I recommend her to everyone! I will always be her patient and now bring my family as well. If you see her, you will NOT be disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012