Ratings for Dr. Cherie Nicolucci

Great experience. Highly recommend them to anyone. My son's teeth look amazing

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I have been accompanying my 3 children first to Dr. Pus and now to Nicolucci Orthodontics for the last 10 plus years as they received treatment. I have only the best things to say about this office and the professionals that work here. The receptionists are very warm and pleasant and work hard to accommodate patient schedules when planning the next visit. The assistants who have taken care of my children are friendly and provide up to date information as to how the treatment is progressing. Drs. Nicolucci and Mai are very approachable and knowledgeable. They too provide much needed reassurance that things are going well and on track. They are as genuinely happy to see their patients' beautiful smiles at the end of treatment as the parents are. I would highly recommend Nicolucci Orthodontics to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Don't get me wrong, Dr.Nicolucci is a very nice doctor but I don't agree with her recommendations and I wasn't quite happy with my experience at this office. I had an appointment to speak with Nicolucci regarding braces. She recommended I have oral surgery for a mild under bite and told me this was my only option and we can't even begin discussing braces until I speak with an oral surgeon. I feel as if I got no where with this office. I had an appointment for molds then I have to wait for the oral surgeons office to get in contact with me for an appointment and then wait for the results of that appointment to come in AND THEN MAKE ANOTHER APPOINTMENT TO DISCUSS RESULTS WITH NICOLUCCI . Like really? We're talking weeks/months of appointments and waiting around before I can even discuss my soul reason for coming to this office. Needless to say I will not be continuing my orthodontic treatment with this office. I went to a different ortho office and already have a date for my braces to be put on with no oral surgery needed.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I was super unhappy with my final results after years of orthodontic treatment at Niccolucci's office. After expressing my unsatisfaction with my smile, nicolucci offered to improve my smile for more than half of what I had already paid for the braces in the first place (around 4500$). Do not waste your time and money here, she does not care about her patients or their final results.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

This office used to be owned and operated by Dr. Pus. I was a patient here, and had braces on for a number of years. I was very happy with how I was treated and how friendly everyone was. Fast forward a few years, and my permanent retainer has come free on one end, leaving a sharp wire floating around in my mouth, still attached on the other end. I called the office and told them what was going on. The response I got was "Dr Pus is retired, so you'll have to see someone else. Were booking into late September (3 months???), so we recommend finding someone else." REALLY, your going to leave your own patient high and dry with a sharp wire floating around in their mouth????

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I was left disappointed by the treatment from Dr Nicolucci and her partner Dr Mai. I paid for two appliances, both of which ultimately failed to do what they were supposed to. An attempt to attach a retaining wire failed and the subsequent grinding and polishing to remove glue has damaged my teeth permanently. However, they are nice people and probably typical of the orthodontists you can find in South West Ontario.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I'm so glad we are done with this office. We have had too many issues with this orthodontist to mention. She moved my child's teeth wrong in the beginning and made them worse. It scared me. Then, after numerous unhappy visits on HER schedule, she didn't put the wire which is supposedly a permanent retainer, in correctly. That broke and we were told it was OUR responsibility to pay after she did it wrong. How dare she. I had braces myself, as a child. I have worn the same retainer for decades, it has never broken. If you go to her, you'd better know what you are talking about and be prepared to stand up to her. I think an orthodontist should be a much more pleasant experience. Please go somewhere else. I'm saving you the hassles.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

After being a patient of Dr. Pus, I was turned over to Dr. Nicolucci. I have been pleased with her. She graciously accommodated my interest in creating a BPA-free, non-toxic plastic retainer. Feeling a bit embarrassed bringing printouts of the dangers of toxic plastic to her, she graciously agreed that she wouldn't want those materials in her body either, and found an alternative plastic. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I had my treatment done by Dr. Pus. Today, (four years later) I returned to have my retainer adjusted. It was great to see that the high level of care, friendliness, explanation, punctuality and good advice has continued under Dr.Nicolucci. The iPad automatic check in is a nice new touch. The staff smiles still fill the place and they are still happy to see you. I'd gladly recommend them.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I am nearing the end of my treatment with Dr. Nicolucci (or so I have been told!), and I couldn't be happier or say enough positive things about her, Dr. Mai, or the rest of the staff. I liked her since my original consultation as she has never talked down to my mom or I (something I find specialists famous for), is always very thorough and personable, and willing to explain everything until I understand. She has never pushed me for any procedure I was unsure about like tooth extractions and surgery. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an orthodontist.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015