Ratings for Dr. Cherie Nicolucci

I was super unhappy with my final results after years of orthodontic treatment at Niccolucci's office. After expressing my unsatisfaction with my smile, nicolucci offered to improve my smile for more than half of what I had already paid for the braces in the first place (around 4500$). Do not waste your time and money here, she does not care about her patients or their final results.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

This office used to be owned and operated by Dr. Pus. I was a patient here, and had braces on for a number of years. I was very happy with how I was treated and how friendly everyone was. Fast forward a few years, and my permanent retainer has come free on one end, leaving a sharp wire floating around in my mouth, still attached on the other end. I called the office and told them what was going on. The response I got was "Dr Pus is retired, so you'll have to see someone else. Were booking into late September (3 months???), so we recommend finding someone else." REALLY, your going to leave your own patient high and dry with a sharp wire floating around in their mouth????

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I was left disappointed by the treatment from Dr Nicolucci and her partner Dr Mai. I paid for two appliances, both of which ultimately failed to do what they were supposed to. An attempt to attach a retaining wire failed and the subsequent grinding and polishing to remove glue has damaged my teeth permanently. However, they are nice people and probably typical of the orthodontists you can find in South West Ontario.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I'm so glad we are done with this office. We have had too many issues with this orthodontist to mention. She moved my child's teeth wrong in the beginning and made them worse. It scared me. Then, after numerous unhappy visits on HER schedule, she didn't put the wire which is supposedly a permanent retainer, in correctly. That broke and we were told it was OUR responsibility to pay after she did it wrong. How dare she. I had braces myself, as a child. I have worn the same retainer for decades, it has never broken. If you go to her, you'd better know what you are talking about and be prepared to stand up to her. I think an orthodontist should be a much more pleasant experience. Please go somewhere else. I'm saving you the hassles.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

After being a patient of Dr. Pus, I was turned over to Dr. Nicolucci. I have been pleased with her. She graciously accommodated my interest in creating a BPA-free, non-toxic plastic retainer. Feeling a bit embarrassed bringing printouts of the dangers of toxic plastic to her, she graciously agreed that she wouldn't want those materials in her body either, and found an alternative plastic. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I had my treatment done by Dr. Pus. Today, (four years later) I returned to have my retainer adjusted. It was great to see that the high level of care, friendliness, explanation, punctuality and good advice has continued under Dr.Nicolucci. The iPad automatic check in is a nice new touch. The staff smiles still fill the place and they are still happy to see you. I'd gladly recommend them.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I am nearing the end of my treatment with Dr. Nicolucci (or so I have been told!), and I couldn't be happier or say enough positive things about her, Dr. Mai, or the rest of the staff. I liked her since my original consultation as she has never talked down to my mom or I (something I find specialists famous for), is always very thorough and personable, and willing to explain everything until I understand. She has never pushed me for any procedure I was unsure about like tooth extractions and surgery. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an orthodontist.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Our family has been a patient of Dr. Nicolucci's practice for over a year and we have been very happy with the patient care that my 2 sons have received. We have been extremely happy with the service, advice, and care of everyone who works in the office. Dr. Nicolucci is very personable, kind and caring with her patients. She is also excellent with us parents as she always explains everything and answers all my questions. The front staff is very helpful and all my appointments have been on time which I appreciate. I am a very happy customer.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

It seems the only time Dr. Nicolucci was involved in my daughter's care was at the original consult - it seemed the vast majority of the work was done by her technicians. Also, she brought another orthodontist on-board (due to her pregnancy?) and we were never informed that someone else would be taking over the file. One appointment, the technican messed up and put the wrong wire on, so a bracket snapped, resulting in an unncessary trip to the office. Also, a requirement is that every other appointment be during the day. This means missing school and work to get her to the appointments. You'd think an office that deals with people who are in their school and/or working years would have evening and weekend hours to accomodate their demographic.Bottom line is, that Dr. Nicolucci is obviously in this business to make loads of money and if you want her services, then you have to play by her rules.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014