Ratings for Dr. Cherie Nicolucci

I'm so glad we are done with this office. We have had too many issues with this orthodontist to mention. She moved my child's teeth wrong in the beginning and made them worse. It scared me. Then, after numerous unhappy visits on HER schedule, she didn't put the wire which is supposedly a permanent retainer, in correctly. That broke and we were told it was OUR responsibility to pay after she did it wrong. How dare she. I had braces myself, as a child. I have worn the same retainer for decades, it has never broken. If you go to her, you'd better know what you are talking about and be prepared to stand up to her. I think an orthodontist should be a much more pleasant experience. Please go somewhere else. I'm saving you the hassles.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

After being a patient of Dr. Pus, I was turned over to Dr. Nicolucci. I have been pleased with her. She graciously accommodated my interest in creating a BPA-free, non-toxic plastic retainer. Feeling a bit embarrassed bringing printouts of the dangers of toxic plastic to her, she graciously agreed that she wouldn't want those materials in her body either, and found an alternative plastic. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I had my treatment done by Dr. Pus. Today, (four years later) I returned to have my retainer adjusted. It was great to see that the high level of care, friendliness, explanation, punctuality and good advice has continued under Dr.Nicolucci. The iPad automatic check in is a nice new touch. The staff smiles still fill the place and they are still happy to see you. I'd gladly recommend them.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I am nearing the end of my treatment with Dr. Nicolucci (or so I have been told!), and I couldn't be happier or say enough positive things about her, Dr. Mai, or the rest of the staff. I liked her since my original consultation as she has never talked down to my mom or I (something I find specialists famous for), is always very thorough and personable, and willing to explain everything until I understand. She has never pushed me for any procedure I was unsure about like tooth extractions and surgery. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an orthodontist.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Our family has been a patient of Dr. Nicolucci's practice for over a year and we have been very happy with the patient care that my 2 sons have received. We have been extremely happy with the service, advice, and care of everyone who works in the office. Dr. Nicolucci is very personable, kind and caring with her patients. She is also excellent with us parents as she always explains everything and answers all my questions. The front staff is very helpful and all my appointments have been on time which I appreciate. I am a very happy customer.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

It seems the only time Dr. Nicolucci was involved in my daughter's care was at the original consult - it seemed the vast majority of the work was done by her technicians. Also, she brought another orthodontist on-board (due to her pregnancy?) and we were never informed that someone else would be taking over the file. One appointment, the technican messed up and put the wrong wire on, so a bracket snapped, resulting in an unncessary trip to the office. Also, a requirement is that every other appointment be during the day. This means missing school and work to get her to the appointments. You'd think an office that deals with people who are in their school and/or working years would have evening and weekend hours to accomodate their demographic.Bottom line is, that Dr. Nicolucci is obviously in this business to make loads of money and if you want her services, then you have to play by her rules.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Submitted August 25, 2014

Very happy with the card my son gas received with Dr. Nicolucci.. she is thorough and a perfectionist. We are so pleased with the result.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

My experience with Dr. Nicolucci was amazing! She was very thorough with her explanations, was on time, and we had a great result. My son just finished braces and we are done early! I was impressed with Dr. Nicolucci the entire time. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Nicolucci seems to be very confused when figuring out what to do with my braces. She has been working on moving my teeth literally a millimetre for almost a year now and has been unsuccessful. She has overlapped my already straight teeth causing me to need more appointments. My braces that were supposed to be off after a year and a half are still on 3 years later with the end nowhere in sight. Not to mention I am always waiting at least 15-25 minutes after the scheduled time for all of my appointments and some of the staff are a little rough when prepping for Dr. Nicolucci to come take a look.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014