Dr. Cherie Nicolucci

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Cherie Nicolucci

a few staff not as patient or as flexible but in general everyone is professional. I like there sign in process (IPAD). they communicate well with patients and parents

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Not all the staff are really friendly, but the ones that are are awesome! I've had braces on for over 3 years now and have gotten to know the place well. Dr Nicolucci is a very nice and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Dr. Nicolucci has been wonderful with my son. She has lots of energy and is always genuinely happy to see us. His teeth look fantastic and we owe it to this office. The whole team has treated us well! Thank you guys!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

A fantastic place! Have had an awesome experience so far!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Many internal, external factors come into play when 'rating'. I have had braces in the past. Fast forward to 30 years later and I now have a permanent lower retainer in to keep my teeth in place. They were shifting. This experience done by the staff (always different) was executed professionally from start to finish. I continued on my quest with them now regarding my child. Year one, year two goes by with a timely, well thought out Consultation. Such meetings are done complimentary. They've got excellent record keeping. They're happy to transfer x-rays to the family Dentist. They go above and beyond with compassion and genuine care. Reflecting on my child's experience, we're building history here, we may not be ready for braces/retainers etc however I am not the expert-they are. I'm thankful how such yearly visits gives me a chance to save for when the procedure comes to fruition. Thank you to Dr. Nicolucci, Dr. Mai and Staff! We are in great care, great hands and we have a really lovely smile to prove it! Julie B-Kitchener Resisdent

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Professional and friendly. Made getting braces on today worry free. Explained everything well.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

We have been very dissatisfied with my daughters treatment here. There is one hygenist who is kind and friendly, the others are awful. The front office is absolutley terrible. I think if she smiled her face would break. The Dr's are friendly, but they don't do the work themselves, it's all on the hygenists. My daughter is constantly having her lips and cheeks caught in the wires when they are working on her braces, and they don't even apologize. Needless to say, the other children will be seeing someone else.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Great experience. Highly recommend them to anyone. My son's teeth look amazing

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I have been accompanying my 3 children first to Dr. Pus and now to Nicolucci Orthodontics for the last 10 plus years as they received treatment. I have only the best things to say about this office and the professionals that work here. The receptionists are very warm and pleasant and work hard to accommodate patient schedules when planning the next visit. The assistants who have taken care of my children are friendly and provide up to date information as to how the treatment is progressing. Drs. Nicolucci and Mai are very approachable and knowledgeable. They too provide much needed reassurance that things are going well and on track. They are as genuinely happy to see their patients' beautiful smiles at the end of treatment as the parents are. I would highly recommend Nicolucci Orthodontics to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Don't get me wrong, Dr.Nicolucci is a very nice doctor but I don't agree with her recommendations and I wasn't quite happy with my experience at this office. I had an appointment to speak with Nicolucci regarding braces. She recommended I have oral surgery for a mild under bite and told me this was my only option and we can't even begin discussing braces until I speak with an oral surgeon. I feel as if I got no where with this office. I had an appointment for molds then I have to wait for the oral surgeons office to get in contact with me for an appointment and then wait for the results of that appointment to come in AND THEN MAKE ANOTHER APPOINTMENT TO DISCUSS RESULTS WITH NICOLUCCI . Like really? We're talking weeks/months of appointments and waiting around before I can even discuss my soul reason for coming to this office. Needless to say I will not be continuing my orthodontic treatment with this office. I went to a different ortho office and already have a date for my braces to be put on with no oral surgery needed.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017