Ratings for Dr. Margo M. Kober

Dr. Kober prescribed NSAIDs for years for me, when I really needed a knee replacement. My tinnitus is so severe as a result that I sometimes want to end it all. I also think she doesn't really care.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Dr Kober is great! She has been my doctor for a few years now and had always been very attentive to my illnesses. I feel honored to have her as my primary doc.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I have never been really impressed with her. Maybe it's because my former DR was so attentive. But I always feel rushed, I don't get the feeling that she cares about me. My last appointment was so fast I was out the door with a prescription before I could form my questions. Then I get my test results in the mail, boom! Very bad news in black and white along with a referal to a specialist. It was very shocking, maybe Dr's just book themselves so much they don't have time to give someone bad news in person or even over the phone. It is very disheartening. I'm thinking of getting a second opinion and a new DR.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr Kober makes you comfortable by showing that she has TIME for you. She is never rushed, and she is patient when answering questions. I would recommend her to anyone. She is fabulous.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

Margo Kober has been voted by her peers as one of Seattle's best doctors; and as a long-time patient of hers, it is easy to see why. She is extremely competent, intelligent, and personable; and encourages patients to be pro-active in their own medical care. I work in the medical field, I know many doctors, and have been to be many as a patient....Dr. Kober is one of the best I have ever encountered!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2006

Dr. Margo M. Kober's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Commercial Insurance Company