Ratings for Dr. Kevin Rod

The most disgraceful place to attend to. Mean ,rude and unethical staff. I wonder where do you find these unhelpful and rude ppl. from? Dr. ROD ,,please 3iple check your staffs and have them supervised properly. Your clinics , specially 298 Jhon st. Is so out of control & lack of mangement ! You may wanna send a person to investgate their behavior and attitude privately. The mean and crooked staffs are destroying your great name and the clinic . Awful orientation, disgraceful place & horrible services.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Rob for ten years. I have found him to be the utmost caring doctor in helping me with IC and IBS and related back pain. He is thorough in his explanations of your questions, and has a very proffesional attitude when explaining things to you. I know a lot of people can be intimidated by doctors and don't ask questions of all their problems. If you don't ask, how do you expect to get an answer, and then comment with negativity. He can only work with the information you give him. Also, these days, doctors are under scrutiny on their treatment of patients as well. They can only work under the guidelines laid down by the rules federally or provincially. Unfortunately, illegal use of drugs by some, has made it incredibly difficult for the ones that do need the medication.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Has much more interest in generating income for his clinic than your welfare. Wonder where negative comments end up? 15 reviews for anesthesiologist and only 4 as pain management? Odd!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Not happy at all. Seems to be choosing from among his patients on who to be taken care of properly and who to ignore . Waste of knowledge.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I've been seeing Dr.Rod for many years now. He is knowledgable, kind and very caring. I know that he is always thinking about his patients well-being, and that he truly wants to help whenever possible. Thank-you Dr.Rod for caring about all of us patients that deal with chronic pain.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr Rod is very knowledgeable in chronic pain management. He has a great sense of humour which help when I am nervous getting nerve block shots. I like his approach and the fact that he involves me in every decision, not just telling me what to do but giving me the option to choose my treatment. His staff is very disorganized and dr Rod can easily be 40 to 60 minutes late, though.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

What can I say about him. He is moeny oriented, incapble doctor with many damage that he caused to my hand and asked me to leave when I got of surgery room with infection.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015