Ratings for Dr. Albert Moghrabi

I saw Dr. Moghrabi at Verdun Hospital. He provided me good news about my health in a very rude manner. He seemed annoyed that he had no exciting medical condition to treat. The experience was very unsettling for me, despite the good medical news. In start contrast, the secretary in his office was truly excellent.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

He’s the best. Treated my mother for 5 years. Very to the point and quick but will certainly take the time to explain anything if you need it. Went above and beyond in helping me with 2 forms of cancer. Very compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. I feel very lucky that he was my mother’s oncologist.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Very charming. Did not berate me for not taking my meds, just reminded me how important it was...

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr Moghrabi m'a suivi pour un cancer avec toute son équipe, très bon docteur, très à l'écoute, explications claires. Il a fait un très bon suivi et tous les tests prescrits ont été faits rapidement afin de prendre une décision sur la procédure à entamer pour éliminer mon cancer. Je suis maintenant en rémission, pour l'instant il n'y a plus aucune trace de ce cancer. Je suis en très bonne forme et j'ai repris le travail. Merci à Dr Moghrabi et à toute son équipe en oncologie à l'hôpital de Verdun.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

An amazing Onocolgist who speaks our language and treats you with the upmost respect. Very professional , is extremely knowledgeable and very accessible for any of our questions or concerns. We have complete confidence in him with the care of my mother. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Excellent Oncologiste , A recommander ! Il fait honneur à la noblesse de sa profession .Respects .

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

always comes late ,doesn't perform physical, doesn't give time to patient to listen complaints

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

I find Dr.Mogherabi to be an excellent Oncologist, he has been treating me for 1 year and I like him

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

very competent,humane,listener,devoted,follow his patient carefully

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Very cold to his patients and shows no sympathy at all to his patients. Will keep them 3to 4 minutes and at times does'nt even perform a physical.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012