Ratings for Dr. Arthur Eugenio

I have to this doctor is great and gets straight to the point

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

A kind man who gave me great medical advice. He was knowledgable and gave me options so that I could make decisions about my own health.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Really wanted to help me solve my health issue and get me on a plan to good health.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Had the most awesome attendance, treatment and care associated with the doctor and staff of the CMH. Thanks for everything. Please keep up the good work. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Waited in emergency with an older lady for 8 hrs. Had blood in urine and pain in stomach and lower back. I was told by Telehealth to go right away to emergency room. He sent me home with nothing. I am currently on Methadone for Pain and a mild addiction to opiods due to having a lifelong medical condition. And he mentions out loud that I was an addict in front of everybody and pretty well went home with kidney problems. The following week my kidneys failed and was hospitalized for 4 days. He said I had some STD when I've been married for 20 years. My blood work never showed that. Not good.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012