Ratings for Dr. Paul Mick

I really wish he did my septoplasty procedure in the first place. He always takes his time on you and goes beyond expected. His staff are pleasant and wait times are pretty decent considering he is always busy. Dr.Mick is polite, professional and really cares about his patients. Thank you, Sara Dr.Mick

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

My experience with Dr.Mick was simply amazing! I have recently got my Septoplasty and Turbinate reduction done by him.And I am quite satisfied with his performance. In my pre-surgery visit ,at his clinic ,he thoroughly examined my nose. He explained the situation a lot in detail and answered all my queries and concerns.I was a bit double minded whether i should go for surgery or not since I had heard lot of stories and read numerous reviewss on Septoplasty failure rates . However, Dr. Mick confidently told me that my case would be a success. He explained me the risks involved in the surgery that I did not come across. I thank God and of course Dr. Mick for that! Even the splint removal was not that bad.Yes, I did have some discomfort but I think that is part of it.I am lucky to be treated by Dr. M ick.I have already referred many of my friends to him.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Saw Dr. Mick in his office in Kelowna (3330 Richter St). His staff was amiable but very business like and efficient. Dr. Mick was very nice, thorough and knowledgeable. He did a very quick job of installing a tube in my eardrum. He was quite understanding and willing to refer me to an ENT surgeon in Vancouver when we found that we had to move to the coast. Many thanks for the good work and concern.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013