Ratings for Dr. George R. Cohen

DR Cohen is any thing but helpful. He just won't lision, After he did surgury on me and I ended up in server pain and bleeding non stop, I called him. He just kept yelling at me and said I was just a complainer. He had never ran any test before or after surgury. I enden up with a bad blood infection and had to be frist treated by a infections doctors, I had to fight my hmo, Then had a big problem finding another Sinus DR who would treat me but I did thank God. My new DR had to do a second more invasive surgery on me due to all the time I was left un treated by DR cohen. My CT showed all four sinus where enfected the frontal, sphenoid, maxillary and ethmoid sinuses. Also the middle turbinate become enlarged by the presence of an invading air cell (concha bullosa] and I had complication with polyps. DR George Cohen is very unknowledgeable, unhelpful, and to me very hurtful. My surgery took place years ago but I have never been the same.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

This guy has the worst patient skills I have ever experienced and is demeaning to his staff. He drastically overcharged my insurance company (I was unable to provide the insurance company with adequate proof). He needs to retire - he is too burned out to effectively deal with patients.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2006

Dr. George R. Cohen's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1964)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Redondo Beach, CA