Ratings for Dr. Bo Hu

Dr. Bo Hu has been very kind to me and has helped me with my dental fears. I have had several extractions due to my bridge breaking and my teeth breaking off, he has done a very professional job with all of this, I would highly recommend him, especially for extractions that are difficult.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I have implanted three teeth by Dr. Hu ... ...Now they are like my own teeth! I am over 50 years old now and I think Dr. Hu is the most professional and experienced dentist I have ever met. Also Dr. Hu and his staff were very friendly to me ...Strongly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I had been seeing two dentists and one endodontic specialist for my complicated situation, my tooth was still bothering me until I was recommended to see Dr. Bo Hu, who's very experienced and knowledgeable. Strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Bo Hu has been our family dentist for over 10 years. My daughter actually went to a different dental hygienist over the summer, but neglected to point out that there was an irregular growth visible in my daughter’s x-ray. When she came to Dr. Hu for her annual checkup on New Year’s Eve, Dr. Hu noticed the lesion, immediately contacted the other clinic for records, and had my daughter take a CT scan right away. We were the last appointment on the last day of 2016. Dr. Hu worked late and found specialists to analyze CT scan report as soon as possible. We received news of the results on January 2nd . I have no doubt that my daughter's youth life has been saved by of Dr. Hu's professionalism, work ethics, compassion, and carefulness. He took great care to calm our anxieties and provide many possible explanations and solutions so that we could have a good holiday while he went back to his office on January 1 to continue dutifully working on our case. We are only one of Dr. Hu’s many patients, but he sacrificed his New Year’s and spent great time and effort taking care of my family.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Teeth are so valuable to an individual. I feel lucky and safe to have Dr. Hu take care of my valuables. Thanks you Dr. Hu and all the highly professional staffs in the office!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Very experienced and professional and helpful. Made my kids less anxious and more comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Bo Hu has been our family dentist for over 10 years. My daughter actually went to a different dental hygienist over the summer, but neglected to point out that there was an irregular growth visible in my daughter’s x-ray. When she came to Dr. Hu for her annual checkup on New Year’s Eve, Dr. Hu noticed the lesion, immediately contacted the other clinic for records, and had my daughter take a CT scan right away. We were the last appointment on the last day of 2016. Dr. Hu worked late and found specialists to analyze CT scan report as soon as possible. We received news of the results on January 2nd. I have no doubt that my daughter's youth life has been saved by of Dr. Hu's professionalism, work ethics, compassion, and carefulness. He took great care to calm our anxieties and provide many possible explanations and solutions so that we could have a good holiday while he went back to his office on January 1 to continue dutifully working on our case. We are only one of Dr. Hu’s many patients, but he sacrificed his New Year’s and spent great time and effort taking care of my family.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I want to thank Dr Hu and his staff for the excellent experience I had with fixing one of my big teeth. Last year, when I ate chicken, the chicken bone broken my big tooth in half by accident. It is really hurt. The next day, Dr. Hu made a surgey that release my pain and made a tooth crown for me. He is very good at his job, did everything carefully and patiently. The crown is made so good, I don't even feel anything in there. This tooth never had any trouble till now. I really appeciate his outstanding skills and dedicated personality. I highly recommend this dentistry.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Due to the nature of my trade, I've travelled a lot and lived in many places on earth, hence I've had pleasure of working with professionals of different disciplines. Dr. Hu Bo is definitely among those who hold highest standards of profession, skills and integrity. He used to be a top notch surgeon back to his native country which enable his hands to have the most exquisite dexterity. A great education background and working experience in the best academies in the North America cultivated his gentlemenly manner and world class skills. My family and friend are his patients of 11 years. Two generations relish his professionalism and working ethics.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

I was having some bad toothache so made an appointment a week in advnace. Had the appointment at 2pm, waited until 3pm and the dentist Dr. Bo saw me for 2 minutes, blew some air on my teeth and said I can go....? When I asked he said "you are okay don't worry". What. He doesn't really speak English too so not sure how he became a dentist here. Would not recommend it.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017