Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Shore

Dr. Shore is great. She is a great person and a great psychologist. She helped me with stress and anxiety and helped get me back on my feet. What I like about her is that she is someone that is kind and comfortable to talk to, but she won't let you get away with things. That's really important for people like me that try to skate by and avoid issues.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Shore really supported me when I was experiencing significant issues. Her expertise and "bedside manner" puts her far ahead of other doctors I've visited. I cannot recommend Dr. Shore enough, she is wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I went through depression my sophomore year in college and I felt completely helpless. This was new to me and I was completely lost. Dr. Shore help me attack the root of my depression which helped me overcome depression and I have gotten to the point of talking about my experience in a college class.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

This is my first time ever coming to speak to a doctor and I must say, Dr. Shore has made everything so open and positive and gives you a very real life approach and I love her for that. I recommend Dr. Shore to everyone I come across who is looking for help.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Shore offered a perfect balance of professional and personal care. She remained patient and diligent throughout the ups and downs from session to session. Highly intelligent, she provides a different perspective that helps you self-evaluate and determine the root cause of your issues. Trust the process, and slowly but surely you'll find yourself getting better.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Shore for about a year now and I couldn't be happier with the results. She's really great at what she does and I find myself looking forward to our session every week. I recommend Dr. Shore to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

I love Dr. Shore. I took my 10 year old daughter to see her for what I thought was just some trouble expressing her emotions. After a few sessions Dr. Shore was able to figure out the root of the problem, and I am so grateful. This knowledge will save us years of frustration. My daughter also really enjoyed her time with Dr. Shore. I will definitely recommend her to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Experience started of fair and turned poor. Turned out to be somewhat aggressive during intense discussions. Was never on time, but always was prepared for the sessions to end.

Submitted March 23, 2013

I have been working with Jennifer for some time now. She is extremely good at what she does. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr. Shore is wonderful. She's caring, personable and very intelligent. Our daughter has shown tremendous improvement since she started seeing her. Whether it's you or your child, you're in good hands with Dr. Shore.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Jennifer L. Shore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Shore is a licensed clinical psychologist with a wide range of experiences that enable her to listen, encourage, and support a variety of populations. Located in downtown Fairfax, Virginia, she conducts evaluations/assessments as well as counseling services for children, adolescents, and adults experiencing a variety of stressors. Dr. Shore uses an integrative approach to therapy which allows her to tailor overall therapeutic goals as well as target each individual session to meet your needs at that point in time.