Ratings for Dr. Dawn M. Cardwell

Dr. Cardwell is always very nice to my daughter and I. I have been going to her since my child is an infant. My little girl is two years old now. I have never had a single issue with her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I trust Dr. Caldwell with my prized possession. ...my one and only daughter. She is very detail oriented and thorough with her exams. Her professionalism and ability to relate to her patients is very comforting. As a new mother that amounts to a lot. I wish I'd found her sooner to care for my child as a infant.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Cardwell is very unprofessional and puts her personal feelings before what's best for her patients. She is very confrontational even when not provoked. Unfortunately this causes her to misdiagnose children who deserve better care and caring.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr Cardwell is very rude and unprofessional. This doctor could be knowledgeable if she was not so arrogant. She does not listen to parents observations at all.....whatever you observed as a parent is always WRONG!!! She often is very sarcastic and uses medical terms to intimidate and belittle parents. Because of her inability to listen she often makes mistakes or can misdiagnose your child. She seems to be more concerned with collecting copays rather than treated children.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Cardwell and her staff are professional and courteous to our family. We are always seen promptly and she does not rush out to see her next patient until she is sure all of questions have been answered. The office is impecable and very child-friendly. My toddler loves his doctor and so do we!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr. Cardwell is a very knowledgeable doctor, she can provide you with very detailed information about sicknesses and potential remedies. Her bedside manner definitely leaves something to be desired. She seems to be very moody, so depending on what mood you get her in, she could be a great Doctor for your child or an unprofessional one.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

Dr Cardwell and her staff are top notch. Dr Cardwell takes her time with our children and makes us feel comfortable.  Her staff is also very courteous, helpful and a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

Dr. Cardwell is extremely rude, does not have any bedside manner and interacts aggressively. The African American receptionist in the office is uneducated, irresponsible and unorganized.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Dr. Dawn M. Cardwell's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1990)