You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jason Faller

Horrible doctor. He did not even look at my blood test results and told me I have lupus. He said it he doesn't have to be genius to figure it out without test and prescribed me to heavy medications. He told me I will get skin cancer if I expose myself to sun. I went back to my GP and did more tests and there is no sign of Ra or Lupus. still trying to figure it out.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

The office staff was very pleasant and welcoming. Dr. Faller was very punctual and did not rush me along like most doctors in the city. He patiently answered all of the questions that I had while most other doctors would not want to spend the time. He prescribed a new medication than I was currently taking and it is working 10x better. The medication is new which means that he really spends the time to do his research. I will definitely go back to Dr. Faller in the future and recommend him to friends and family!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Great doctor and office staff! I always feel better after seeing Dr. Faller, he never rushes me. He spends his time with his patients and always gets the diagnosis correct.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Dr. Faller is one of the most compassionate and caring doctors I have ever visited. He is brilliant, thorough in his exam, and was accurate in his diagnosis. After speaking with him I had great peace of mind from his reassuring approach. His office staff is bustling, efficient and extremely helpful and accomodating. Dr. Faller has admirable character traits and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

Had a HORRIBLE Experience with this doctor. After running a blood test on me I called for results and he said I have Lupus. Went to another doctor who called him very unprofessional for diagnosis a disease that requires more than an ANA very low positive result. Scary to know he is practicing medicine!!!! Wouldn't reccommend him to my worst enemy to be blunt!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

I got the feeling that Dr. Faller was not interested in what I had to say, I felt like I was being rushed out of the office. I definitely will not return to him in the future.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

Dr. Faller is punctual, which is not common in New York. He is kind and and knowledgeable and I would recommend him to anyone in need of a reumatologist.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

dr. faller did next to zero intake exam. he accepted the questionable diagnosis i came with at face value rather than investigating or confirming it for himself. then he prescribed some hardcore medication for it, not even weaning me onto it slowly like the doctor i currently see did. when i called to get my blood test results he didn't even remember having prescribed this medication. i would not trust him with my health.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

after years of pain and frustration, a battery of tests, and visits with 4 physicians, none could solve the mystery. then i was referred to dr. faller. he diagnosed fibromyalgia and talked me through some of the ongoing treatments and medication within mainstream and alternative medicine. 16 years later he is still my rheumatologist and primary care physician. he is well read on the latest in medical research, and is what i want in a doctor i.e. someone who is always learning, acquiring information about developments in medicine, research and alternative therapies. that's integrated medicine at its best. i've found him to be intelligent, articulate, direct, polite and willing to answer my questions, so i never leave his office in the dark about a condition or treatment. i referred a friend, who's a registered nurse, and she was very pleased with the results. he's always been "right on" with his diagnoses, and i've never been sent down the wrong road with the recommended treatment.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Excellent doctor and staff. Diagnosed my celiac disease at a time when most gastorenterologists did not know atypical symptoms. Only doctor I have been with for 15 years.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008

Dr. Jason Faller's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible doctor. He did not even look at my blood test results and told me I have lupus. He said it he doesn't have to be genius to figure it out without test a..."

May 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The office staff was very pleasant and welcoming. Dr. Faller was very punctual and did not rush me along like most doctors in the city. He patiently answered ..."

October 25, 2014