flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr.Peter Yasagian is the best pediatric doctor. No matter what time day or night he has always provide exceptional care to my three children. He goes above and beyond any other doctor. He has a passion for what he does. I can't say enough about the excellent care my children get in his office by him or the staff.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Can not say enough good things about Dr. Yasigian. I have been going to him for my children's care for many years. Whatever illness they have come down with we could always count on him to make them well again. Thanks Dr. Yasigan.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

WONDERFUL PEDS DOCTOR!!! I saw him until I was 19! Now I'm pregnant and you can bet my baby will see him too.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Always makes himself available day, night, weekends. Has been there for my children always.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Great doctor, not too hip on antibiotics, no one likes to overuse them in this office which is great! Very intelligent and personable.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

they are very good at getting back to you even after hours and hollidays

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Dr. Peter T. Yasigian's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1982)

Harvard-Pilgrim

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yasigian is an excellent pediatrician. He is knowledgeable and a great communicator. He is great with kids and always makes them feel comfortable. "

January 27, 2016
  • First Name changed from "Peter" to "Peter T."

October 20, 2013