Ratings for Dr. Brian Ash

Dr Ash is the perfect model of a competent and caring professional, a practitioner of the medical arts as opposed to simply being a doctor. He makes me feel at ease, and he asks questions that elicit the information I would never have thought to offer. He takes the time to listen, perform an examination and lay out options for pursuing specific goals. He leaves open the option to see others, but he is so good with my issues (cardiology, onc, gyn) that I rarely need to see someone other than him. Dr Ash is a gem in that system.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Not really a doctor. Not even a doctor wanna be. Appointments take forever. Staff is awful except for the new girl. If you have a preexisting condition he saw you for already. If he couldn't help you with it. He doesn't want to see you again.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Excellent bedside manner. Clearly a cut above most.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Great experience, recommend in highest possible manner. PS not sure what's up with the "he's old so he has experience" comment - the Dr Ash I saw was like 35.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Nice doctor. He is old, so very experienced. I would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

He was very smart and very cool, so I trusted him and felt comfortable, respectively. I walked in for advice about a longstanding pilonidal abscess, and walked out with it drained and comfortable. I thought he'd just send me to have it taken care of, but he popped it right there for me in the office!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Knew a lot about dermatology/acne and chronic headaches, saving me from spending time and money running to other doctors.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Couldn't agree more with the positive comments I've seen. I saw him at the Brighton Internal Medical Associates at St Elizabeth Hospital in Brighton. The office was a little tricky to find but well worth the trip (and I'll probably figure out the building more easily on one of these return trips). I went to see him after a nurse practitioner and then a subspecialist at a different medical group (one of the big ones) said my symptoms had to be due to an allergy. Unfortunately this is no allergy, but at least he knew enough to (1) rethink the prior diagnosis despite what my medical records said, and (2) know that it was worth encouraging me to challenge the notions that I'd fixated on ever since being given the made-up explanation of people who apparently didn't know there were more things to consider. He's now managing what unfortunately seems to be a more serious condition than I was originally told, but I feel great having the utmost confidence in my new doctor. I feel very comfortable with his judgement.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I had a most deliciously righteous 1st visit with Dr Ash at Brighton Internal Medicine Associates this week. He's pretty hot, in a well-dressed, smart and confident sort of way, which almost scared me away because I was there to show him the nasty rash that extended from my fat belly down into my gross taint. I wasn't feeling proud about sharing the irresponsible events that led me to this condition. While I nervously laughed, he put me at ease with questions about myself and the things I felt certainly I'd never offer up on my own for fear of be locked away by either the police or the mental ward attendants. He seemed intuitive about what I wanted to share and assisted me in telling my story to him. One step better, he let me bring my girlfriend back so that she could hear what was going on. He's the guy for hip, happening man for guys and dolls who need medical advice.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Excellent experience. Clearly knows what he's talking about.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr. Brian Ash's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 2001)

GHI