Ratings for Dr. Brian Ash

Excellent bedside manner. Clearly a cut above most.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Great experience, recommend in highest possible manner. PS not sure what's up with the "he's old so he has experience" comment - the Dr Ash I saw was like 35.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Nice doctor. He is old, so very experienced. I would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

He was very smart and very cool, so I trusted him and felt comfortable, respectively. I walked in for advice about a longstanding pilonidal abscess, and walked out with it drained and comfortable. I thought he'd just send me to have it taken care of, but he popped it right there for me in the office!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Knew a lot about dermatology/acne and chronic headaches, saving me from spending time and money running to other doctors.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Couldn't agree more with the positive comments I've seen. I saw him at the Brighton Internal Medical Associates at St Elizabeth Hospital in Brighton. The office was a little tricky to find but well worth the trip (and I'll probably figure out the building more easily on one of these return trips). I went to see him after a nurse practitioner and then a subspecialist at a different medical group (one of the big ones) said my symptoms had to be due to an allergy. Unfortunately this is no allergy, but at least he knew enough to (1) rethink the prior diagnosis despite what my medical records said, and (2) know that it was worth encouraging me to challenge the notions that I'd fixated on ever since being given the made-up explanation of people who apparently didn't know there were more things to consider. He's now managing what unfortunately seems to be a more serious condition than I was originally told, but I feel great having the utmost confidence in my new doctor. I feel very comfortable with his judgement.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I had a most deliciously righteous 1st visit with Dr Ash at Brighton Internal Medicine Associates this week. He's pretty hot, in a well-dressed, smart and confident sort of way, which almost scared me away because I was there to show him the nasty rash that extended from my fat belly down into my gross taint. I wasn't feeling proud about sharing the irresponsible events that led me to this condition. While I nervously laughed, he put me at ease with questions about myself and the things I felt certainly I'd never offer up on my own for fear of be locked away by either the police or the mental ward attendants. He seemed intuitive about what I wanted to share and assisted me in telling my story to him. One step better, he let me bring my girlfriend back so that she could hear what was going on. He's the guy for hip, happening man for guys and dolls who need medical advice.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Excellent experience. Clearly knows what he's talking about.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr Ash is positively the best physician I've been to, hands down. With various active problems it always makes me a litte anxious moving to a new city. Finding the best physician in Boston is now checked off my list, and his being confident, witty and having excellent bedside manner all are extra bonuses!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr Ash has facilitated significant life changes for me. As a young adult, I never understood why friends and family sought help from physicians so often, but having met Dr Ash a few times now I understand why. He has been very different than other physicians, helpful for my life quality issues (sleep, constipation, sex, acne) where I felt other physicians had no real interest or ideas. I appreciate his care. Nice office in Brookline. His weekend hours will be helpful in a pinch. Overall I can't imagine how I could suggest anything to improve.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Brian Ash's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 2001)

• Coventry Health Care Of La Hmo