Ratings for Dr. Medhat Raouf

They've really fixed the punctuality issues in the office. Dr. Raouf is an old school doctor who wants to provide the very best care for his patients. You can tell he truly cares about you.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Dr Raouf always makes you feel that he cries about you . Very respectful great bed side manners detailed and follow up as needed

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

I have been visiting this practice for many years, and have recommended Dr. Raouf to many of my friends. The doctor has a warm, caring manner about him and made me feel as though my care was his number one priority.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Whatever problems they used to have with punctuality, they have absolutely fixed. The new staff has really improved wait times. I was seen quickly, and he was more than helpful. Even followed up later on the phone. Would recommend

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Have had several appointments over the past couple of months. Haven't seen him at all. Doesn't even seem to be in the office. Physicians assistant is the only person in the office. Waited more than two hours when they forgot I was there!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Raouf was assigned to my Father during an Emergency room visit. He was not helpful at all and was rude. We waited a full day for the doctor to give us his test results and never got them and Dr. Raouf left the hospital without letting us know that he wasn't going to be able to read the MRI results even though he told us that he was going to read them and come right back. After an hour, I went to the nurses and they told me that he had left the hospital. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Recently had an appt scheduled for 11:30. Dr didn't even show up til 12:30! Proceeded to rush through my visit and didn't even mention going over my ultrasound results. Had to scramble to find the ultrasound, then read to me the results of an ultrasound on my kidneys, not my liver, which is what the ultrasound was for in the first place. Will be moving to another doctor soon.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

the (staff) is bringing the DR to his knees and giving him a bad rep,i really dont think he knows how bad they really are, its sad because he's a good DR

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Very nice doctor but never on time. I let it slide for over a year assuming it was bad luck on my part and that he was busy, but the average wait time for me well over 60 minutes before I saw him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Been here for years, Dr. Raouf is the best! Very very high quality care, really does try his best for you.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Dr. Medhat Raouf's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1979)

Beech Street Corporation