Ratings for Dr. Marc J. Rabuse

Dr. Rabuse was my pediatrician for my entire young life, and he was a great one at that. Don't let all these annoying reviews fool you, Dr. Rabuse and his staff are highly trained professionals who know exactly what to do and what's best for your child. After having the pleasure to see Dr. Rabuse for more than 16 years, I can safely say that he is not only a wonderful doctor, but also a wonderful and smart man who knows what's right for your child's health.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

A nurse ignored my husband and I when we both questioned the reason for her "jabbing" my son with a third shot when Dr. Rabuse said he was to receive only two. I insisted she complete my baby book and give me the info about each shot. I called and asked to speak with Rabuse regarding this matter and he asked that i bring in "my documentation" because the third shot was not in the computer system. When i met with him, i felt he tried to intimidate me. He was rude and arrogant. He did actually admit it was "sloppy work". However, he said three times i am the only complaint he has received about the nurse. He said she was new and extremely nice. When explained again that she ignored both parents questioning the shot and did not take a moment to confirm with the doctor, he shrugged his shoulders. He dismissed me. I changed doctors immediately due to his attitude!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

Dr. Kerry Pertill is my daughter's regular dr. My daughter just needed her shots so I took her to the office on a day Dr. Rabuse was there. Dr. Rabuse ordered for her vaccinations on the regular CDC schedule, however she is on the Dr. Sears delayed schedule. He did not brother to check the computer for her records that clearly states my daughter was on a different schedule. He gave her Hep B & Polio shots & did not give her what she should have gotten (rotavirus & Dtap). When I spoke to him, he blatantly did not admit fault & yell out to me "he is never wrong & I was following a cacamania schedule". I took my time & did my research on Dr. Sears schedule, I spoke to Dr. Pertill at length about this. Dr. Rabuse didn't respect my wishes & dismiss them. All I wanted was for him to acknowledge his oversight & that there will be a better system in place so that mistakes like this won't happen again. Instead, I got a disrespectful attitude & my daughter receive more shots than required.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Marc J. Rabuse's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1973)