Ratings for Dr. Dimitry Rabkin

i have had visit ar MD Rabkin Offce. I came in with complaint on my left ear pain and noise. MD Rabkin walked in and checked my right and left ear with otoscope less than a minute and walked out. I have been told that after I audio test, MD would see me again. After audio test I was not seen by MD and Medical assistant was nasty and rude, and walked out on me and no one was able to explain to me anything and I left office with pain on my ear and my concerns were not addressed

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Awful experience! I had never wrote a bad review for anyone or anything but here I am... I had never felt so disrespected in my life. The staff at the office lost all my files and analysis. The imaging center sent my analysis 3 times! But they kept me waiting and said; "We don't have it." They didn't say "I am sorry!" Maybe they don't want to take care of me because I am Hispanic. They all were speaking a foreign language and I do speak English and Spanish, but I had never treated people in that way. I am a teacher and I had always taught my students to respect other people and other cultures. Please don't go to that place! It is awful!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Doctor was rude and prescribed a wrong medication.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dimitry Rabkin is very rude, arrogant "Doctor". I have chronic sore throat. I tried to explain my problem many time but he did not listen me at all. After that I tried talk to assistants but they didn't too. He made me feel like I was bothering him. I wasted my time and money. It was my first and last visit there. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Def best ENT in Brooklyn. My wife was getting on my case for snoring and i was running out of options. I went to Dr. Rabkin and he was able to identify the cause. Apparently i had acid reflex which as getting into my nasal cavity which cause inflammation and agitation of my nasal canal. Who could have deduced that but a professional? Thanks to him im able to sleep in the same bed with my wife again snore free. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

One thing Dr.Rabkin needs to realize, that patients needed some more professional and human attention. I have visited him for my 5 year old son with ear problems. This Doctor rushes in, quickly looks into ear, sits to write something with his back to you. If you a fast enough to ask a question- he will answer very briefly without even maintaining eye contact and runs out to disappear in one of the many doors down the hallway.... Oh, yeah, on the way out he will throw " prescription at the front desk"...I have seen this doc a few times because I could not find any other doctor in a the area at the time, and each time I went, his 3 minutes doctor-patient visit would end the same way. Antibiotics are his favorite, to make you think that you got a treatment. Dr.Rabkin is probably a good doctor for some close friends but he is not a people's person.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

The staff here really makes a difference, very friendly and efficient. I've been coming here for my sinus problems for a couple of years and Dr. Rabkin is always able to squeeze me in for an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

I came here for my annual hearing checkup - I have a unilateral hearing loss and have had this since infancy. My hearing tends to get a little weaker each year and I've been coming to Dr. Rabkin for about 4-5 years now for my checkups. I appreciate how candid he is when he delivers the results. It's also been great that he gives me some tips and ideas on how to slow the progressive hearing loss I have in my "good" ear.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

I had an emergency visit with Dr. Rabkin. I am an established patient and was seen within a few hours of my call to his office. As always, he was congenial and his diagnosis of my problem was accurate. The medication he prescribed took care of my problem and he answered all of my questions. For years have depended on Dr. Rabkin for competent treatment of my ENT issues and have never been disappointed. I have always been able to get an appointment to see him, even if on short notice. I highly recommend Dr. Rabkin.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Clean office, helpful staff. The wait was average probably because there were quite a few patients in the office. Nothing to complain about. I would probably suggest Rabkin to my friends.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Dimitry Rabkin's Credentials

• Russian

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company