Ratings for Dr. Martin Leahy

I was in the emergency care at the Queenway Hospital and Dr. Leahy was extremely helpful in finding out what was wrong and was able to refer me to one of the best GI specialists to further investigate my symptoms. Great communication skills. Very thankful to his service.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

My mom was in emergency care today and Doc. Leahy tried his best to find out my mom's complex sickness, make sure she is under good care both in hospital and going home. Great ER doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Great ER doctor at the Queensway...good bedside manner "normal guy"! Easy to speak with and answered questions with tact.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Great ER doctor. Very competent and made sure I was well taken care of. Busy place - but he was always nearby if needed.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Dr. Leahy was great. He really helped our family in a time of need. If ever you need Emergency care at Queensway Carleton Hospital I hope you have Dr. Leahy

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Martin Leahy's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was in the emergency care at the Queenway Hospital and Dr. Leahy was extremely helpful in finding out what was wrong and was able to refer me to one of the be..."

December 8, 2014