Ratings for Dr. Navi Badesha

I have been going to Dr. Badesha for over three years. He is very approachable. I love the Botox and the IV drips. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

A lot of these comments are ridiculous. I've been going to him for over 3 years and have been getting not only cosmetic treatments (botox and fillers) but IV's as well. His caring nature as well as helpful staff make you feel like your at home. I have only ever gotten any and ALL the results I was looking for. His prices are reasonable compared to others in the area although the location is not desirable.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. B is GOOD! Really nice guy. He fixed my lips after another doc screwed them up and he's been doing my Botox with good results. By the way, you have to try that Myers IV. Check out his work on Mediworks instagram

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Great guy! But agree with the below review as well. Cosmetic injections should not be administrated by him, I have luckily been to to other anaesthetics so I am familiar with fillers and botox. Decided to try him out as his prices were reasonable. Wouldn't go back for anything cosmetic. I am confident he will get better in time, although in the meantime the patients who get tested on as his practice.. we'll yikes. But everything else he is great! I felt super comfortable and the vitamin injections are awesome!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

got juvederm lip fillers with dr. badesha. Would not go back. He def doesn't know what he is doing when it comes to achieving desired look, i had to go back twice and my lips still do not look like what i had hoped. A good reminder that a naturopath should not be administrating any cosmetic injections. Would not recommend ladies to be getting botox or fillers from him. he is NOT a COSMETIC DOCTOR!!!!

Submitted November 3, 2016

Awesome guy, very friendly staff. Definitely not cocky as comment below says

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Badesha is very professional, I had a very bad knee thought I would need surgery but with Dr. Badesha's help I was up and going with in a month.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. B is awesome. He's down to earth and caring. He fixed my bum shoulder with prolotherapy when I was told that I'd need surgery.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Nice and knows what he is doing and talking about but for the amount that we pay I don't feel he spends enough time with you. Very quick in and out appts.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

I would go back any time! Great experience , very professional and very knowledgeable. Helped me through the HcG program and I am so happy with the results. So far (3 months after) I have kept weight off and feel great!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013