Ratings for Dr. Shikha Mittoo

One of the most organized and relaxed offices I have ever been in. Dr. Mittoo is a very knowledgeable doctor that is also caring, comforting and makes time for all her patients.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

One of the most empathetic, kind and extremely caring medical specialists that I have come in contact with. Her medical knowledge and application thereof are phenomenal. One of those rare doctors who acknowledge that there is a real person consulting her, not just a patient with a problem. Thank you so much for all that you have done for me.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

She Dr. Mittoo changes my life with RA . i never want a different Dr. Please be ok Dr. Mitto I am so sad not knowing how you are . My prayers are with you. You make my world a better place I dont want to be without you .You are so special ❤ Candy Lindsay

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Staff have no clue on the forms and procedures for referrals. Delays in appts all thanks to front end admins. Hire appropriate administrative with correct training! Patients have enough to deal with as it and don't need more unneeded stress when the front end lose paperwork and fax paperwork to wrong hospitals and doctors!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

AMAZING!!! Just AMAZING!!! The entire clinic is SUPERB in every way!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Dr Mittoo has been a “god send” towards my care. She is quite knowledgeable and tries to do outside the box thinking when required. Her staff is great and provides an easy atmosphere. In her clinic where she is starting to provide integrated services so I don’t need to drive around from doctor to doctor. Great doctor, great staff, great care!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Dr Mittoo did not help me when I was suffering with pain. Referred me back to my G.P. This happened on more than one occasion, not referred to pain clinic or pain specialist was made to feel that it was not that bad .

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

Excellent doctor who is very knowledgeable in delivering the right medicine. I had a wonderful experience because she explained to me the treatment options very well which made me understand my condition better and made me feel part of the treatment process. As a result, my health has improved steadily. She is the best.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Walking into Dr Mittoo clinic made me fee at ease. With the great decor and excellent staff, I was able to relax prior to my appointment as it was my first time seeing a doctor for my arthritis. Meeting her, she doesn’t mince words and she gets to the heart of the matter and focuses on finding practical options for treatment. Dr Mittoo is very open to answering questions related to the treatment plan. I feel that my condition is well managed by Dr MIttoo. Thank you Dr Mittoo

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Honest and to the point and tries to advocate for the right options.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr. Shikha Mittoo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients