Dr. Shikha Mittoo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shikha Mittoo

One of the most organized and relaxed offices I have ever been in. Dr. Mittoo is a very knowledgeable doctor that is also caring, comforting and makes time for all her patients.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. Mittoo is a highly knowledgeable Rheumatologist. I feel privileged to be in her specialized and compassionate care. Dr. Mittoo has created an incredible multi-disciplined clinic that provides various in-house services such as physiotherapists and nutritionists. Dr. Mittoo and her team of professionals have successfully built a friendly and caring environment for their patients. The clinic is modern and inviting and the reception team is fantastic. The appointment process from arrival to exit is organized and efficient. Thank you Dr. Mittoo and Involved Medicine!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Very Pleasant physician, I've been with Dr. Mittoo for just only 2 months and what I love was there employee followed up with a phone call to see how what my 1st visit and the receptionist was very helpful in accommodating with calls for me. What I love about there office they provide other services with Labs, Chiro, walking mobility, Massage, dietitian and other upcoming services to be announce. This is a very interesting model of care. Pleasant employees, Dr. Mittoo took her time with and explained a lot of information regarding my diagnosis and the possible causes when I have seen other physicians for the same issue and was very unclear. I am happy to have been referred to Dr. Mittoo and will continue. I do recommend her services.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Very happy to have all involved =) Very understanding and caring. I don't feel like I have to rush myself to explain my situation.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Mittoo is the best doctor I’ve gotten help from. She is so amazing and attentive to her patients thank you so much

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

First time I actually met someone who actually cared for me! I've been bounced around everywhere to find out what was wrong with my body and finally met someone who could give me an answer! Never seen any doctor more caring and knowledgeable than Dr. Mittoo. She spent so much time explaining the little details and all the questions I had. She's just the best in every way!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I’ve been a patient of hers for a long time and my god let me tell you she is the best doctor ever. She always attends, cares, and helps me and other patients no matter how severe the problem. She is also a very genuine fantastic person. Thanks Dr. Mittoo for your help. My knee pain is gone and the injection was painless!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I have been Dr.Mittoo's patient for 5 years . Although her office is always busy I believe it's because she's the best at what she does. Thank you Dr.Mittoo for looking after me and my family. You've been our saviour, helping us navigate the complexity of having a chronic disease diagnosis. I feel like I am in good hands with her and the team. Happy holidays

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Mittoo, Do you know what constant daily pain feels like? Have you ever felt pain? I hope you never do! And if you ever do then you will know what it feels like. You will then say " Oh my God , now I know what patients with psoriatic arthritis and psoriasis felt when it came to pain. I will try to make this short because, this is what this Dr. deserves . I recently saw her after a 2 hour drive . It was a short visit with her throwing her hands up in the air (her intern looking on) " what do you want me to do , you have seen other rhumetologists so what do you want me to do ? ) Keep in mind I was referred to her by my Dermatologist who knew my medical history. I don't know what she thought my motives were , but can assure her there weren't any. I was referred by my Dermatologist and went to my appointment. I was looking for a Dr. to help in the relief of my constant pain caused by psoriatic conditions. Regardless of the fact that I had seen other Rhumetologists and Dermatologists who almost killed me by putting me on a biologic which was eating up my platelets " You dont treat patients like this Dr Mitoo". She may be a good Dr. , but I was never afforded the opportunity given that no physical visit was performed. I was told to go back to my family GP who was not even report copied. Neither was my pain management Dr who kindly asked to be copied which was met with " he can call me for the report". All I will say is "WOW" in the negative sense of course. I have tried to call her to discuss the visit and a Dr, patient relationship regardless of the circumstances , but of course she hides behind her receptionist. I will let all of you who read this form your own opinion what to expect. I can't rate this Dr. given that I spent 5 minutes in her examination room with no exam however, I have to rate her in order to have this posted. I rated all 3s . but is not a true reading.

Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr.Mittoo is one of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors I have ever encountered. I called the office on short notice with a flare up of my arthritis and Dr.Mittoo and her staff were able to accommodate me on short notice. I would recommend her team to anyone looking for that extra level of care and passion that often is lacking in our health care system. Thanks Dr.Mittoo!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Shikha Mittoo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AARP