Dr. Shikha Mittoo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shikha Mittoo

One of the most organized and relaxed offices I have ever been in. Dr. Mittoo is a very knowledgeable doctor that is also caring, comforting and makes time for all her patients.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Honest and to the point and tries to advocate for the right options.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr Mittoo is one of the best doctors out there.She helped make my finger better by giving me a painless joint injection. The visit was quick and easy. Thank you for having me at your clinic!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

Dr. Mittoo is an outstanding and caring physician. I feel blessed to have her as a part of the team helping me navigate through the struggles of scleroderma. She celebrates my victories with me and reassures me of my concerns and fears. I would recommend Dr. Mittoo because she is absolutely the best in her field!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

incredible doctor, trustworthy, smart, highly reccommend

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Dr. Mittoo is a highly knowledgeable Rheumatologist. I feel privileged to be in her specialized and compassionate care. Dr. Mittoo has created an incredible multi-disciplined clinic that provides various in-house services such as physiotherapists and nutritionists. Dr. Mittoo and her team of professionals have successfully built a friendly and caring environment for their patients. The clinic is modern and inviting and the reception team is fantastic. The appointment process from arrival to exit is organized and efficient. Thank you Dr. Mittoo and Involved Medicine!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Very Pleasant physician, I've been with Dr. Mittoo for just only 2 months and what I love was there employee followed up with a phone call to see how what my 1st visit and the receptionist was very helpful in accommodating with calls for me. What I love about there office they provide other services with Labs, Chiro, walking mobility, Massage, dietitian and other upcoming services to be announce. This is a very interesting model of care. Pleasant employees, Dr. Mittoo took her time with and explained a lot of information regarding my diagnosis and the possible causes when I have seen other physicians for the same issue and was very unclear. I am happy to have been referred to Dr. Mittoo and will continue. I do recommend her services.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Very happy to have all involved =) Very understanding and caring. I don't feel like I have to rush myself to explain my situation.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Mittoo is the best doctor I’ve gotten help from. She is so amazing and attentive to her patients thank you so much

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

First time I actually met someone who actually cared for me! I've been bounced around everywhere to find out what was wrong with my body and finally met someone who could give me an answer! Never seen any doctor more caring and knowledgeable than Dr. Mittoo. She spent so much time explaining the little details and all the questions I had. She's just the best in every way!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Shikha Mittoo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Blue Cross Of California