Ratings for Dr. Malcolm Willams

I have seen this Dr for ⬆b.p and aortic valve leak. I have chest pains with an exertion he says dont worry about it , leak has gone from mild to moderate and continues to get worse. I not obese Im raising a 4yr old and im in my late 40s. I do worry and wish he would hear my concerns.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

In several encounters with Dr. Williams over the past year I have felt confident in letting him work on my heary.Even the lovely women in my life have not done as well.It is somewhat rare these days to find a medical doctor who has the bed-side manner and abilities physicians had before the advent of sulfa drugs and antibiotics.These are not teachable in med school alongside the sciences.I am of the hope Dr.Williams has no plans for an early(sic) retirement.At my age there lie good odds I will require his doctoring for some to come.(noted i am the first to give a rating;guessing many of his patients my age are not that concerned with computers.word of mouth still works,and i have heard responses similar to mine in the "real -life" community :)

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013