Dr Chitu is warm, knowedegable, and easy to talk to. She does not rush you and. looks for alternative medicines and life style changes rather that promoting quick fix drugs. She demonstrated stretches to help some ailments which have been very helpful. I am so happy I found her and have recommended her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I went and saw dr Chitu after she was highly recommended by a coworker of mine . What a great experience ! She took the time to explain everything to me and answer to all my question . I am very happy that I found her !

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I found Dr. Chitu patronizing. I had been seeing another doctor in the group for years, and really liked him, but he left the practice and recommended that I see Dr. Chitu. Wish I hadn't. We have parted ways.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I am fifty-seven years old and have seen many doctors in my days. But Dr. Chitu tops them all in care and attention to details. She is up to date and takes her work very seriously. You feel that she treats you as a full human being, not as a statistic or an object, just to be "repaired." I recommend her wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

I went to Dr. Chitu by chance because her office was nearby and I needed a referral for my HMO. Dr. Chitu was so easy to talk to. She spent plenty of time with me and brought up anything she thought could benefit me as a whole person, even things I wasn't necessarily asking her about. A month later, when I needed a referral for a surgeon to correct a long standing issue, I called her office and she called me back the same day with referrals. Her office staff is really nice too. I'm really glad I found her.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Carmen E. Chitu's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chitu is warm, knowedegable, and easy to talk to. She does not rush you and. looks for alternative medicines and life style changes rather that promoting qui..."

September 19, 2014
  • First Name changed from "CARMEN" to "CARMEN E."

October 21, 2013