Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Schwartz

Dr. Schwartz is amazing. He treated my mom for many years and always put my sisters and I at ease. Today, I called his Rockland office and The woman who answered the phone was probably the nicest person at a doctors office I’ve ever spoken to... I explained my symptoms and the pain I was having and she referred me to the Goshen location as it was more convenient, I spoke with someone just as nice at this office and I was able to get a same day appointment where it was determined after an ultrasound by a pretty awessome tech that I have 2 small clots in my leg... I am forever greatful to the staff and to dr Schwartz for fitting me in and treating me quickly... they are truly life savers.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Thought hi office staff was nice. Dr. Schwartz was pleasant and funny. Made me feel very comfortable! Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Schwartz has a great bedside manner and his staff is extremely professional. He walked us through the whole process. Great result. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Great bedside manner. He made me feel very at ease with my proposed operation. The surgery went very well.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Spent a lot of time with my dad and us. Showed us my dad's x-rays and explained the procedure. Everything went without a hitch like his primary doctor assured us. Good Samaritan hospital experience was good as well. My dad is doing great! Thanks Dr, Schwartz

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Incredible doctor. Takes time to explain things and is very knowledgable. The staff is very professional.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Received the best care possible with total confidence in the Doctors skills and knowledge. The office staff has always been professional and courteous. Thankful to have this doctor as my vascular surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Very good doctor. Compassionate. Takes time to explain things. The office is a bit of a zoo but I didn't have to wait that long and I feel like I got the doctor's attention. My surgery was great and Dr. Schwartz really put me at ease

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I recently saw Dr. Schwartz for my varicose veins. The entire experience was amazing for on the girls that helped me navigate the insurance to Carrie who really helped calm my nerves the day of my surgery. Dr. Schwartz not only got rid of my pain but made my legs look great again!!! Thank you Dr. Schwartz.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Schwartz is great and took great care of me and my family. That being said it is important to note some rather significant issues. 1. The office is rarely on time. 2. As great as Dr. Schwartz is he too is often running late and in my opinion rushes through the visit. 3. The office is a zoo! 3a. The majority of the staff is very unprofessional, curt, and impolite. 4. Every time I'm in the office my wife and I spend half our visit listening to an older, short haired, raspy voiced woman screaming at the other employees. 5. The office is a bit dated. There a some positives though..... 1. The in office techs are great!! I have met two young men that work there and they are always pleasant, polite, compassionate, and helpful. 2. The young woman who has scheduled my previous operations is very knowledgeable and helpful with questions and helping us stay calm through everything she is a real gem! She calls when she says she will and always goes above and beyond for us. 3. The physician assistant who checked on us in the hospital was also wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Michael L. Schwartz

Dr. Michael L. Schwartz's response
Thanks for your feedback. We have struggled with the new electronic medical record mandates. We have gotten faster with the computers, so we are running better. The short haired, raspy voiced woman has been spoken to

Submitted December 24, 2014

Dr. Michael L. Schwartz's Credentials

Chief of Vascular Surgery Good Samaritan Hospital Suffern, NY Chief of Vascular Surgery Nyack Hospital, Nyack, NY

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)
  • University of Florida (Grad. 1984)

• Abdominal aortic aneurysm
  • Peripheral artery disease (PAD)
  • Varicose veins