Ratings for Dr. Zahid Wasti

Wonderful psychiatrist sadly lost large in 2015....the community is a lesser place without Him

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

He's dead. He was a good man. He tried hard. I'm serious he died of cancer google it

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Total moron. I suffer from hypnogigia which I realise through my own research. It's basically problems with dreaming where you can hallucinate while waking up or falling asleep. Dreaming without being complelety asleep. I described the effects I was experiencing to these doctors and within 5 minutes they claimed I had schizophrenia and started prescribing meds which do nothing but make me gain weight and ruin my health. Stay away from this moron. A quick search of symptoms on the internet yields more progress than talking to someone as stupid as him

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Dr.Wasti was able to diagnose my illness and now that i know it has totally turned my life around for the better.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Not impressed at all with the care he has given my wife.6 years of nonsense and we have gotten no where.I have filed complaints with Interior health

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Dr. Wasti has Always been Kind to me and Got me off of some medications I did Not need. He believes in Less is More. I Love the man.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Quick to make diagnostic based on first presentation and inflexible from that point forward. Did not consult previous medical history nor communicate with GP or other medical professionals that we had been working with in the community.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Wasti has been more engaging than some others in his field in my experience. Definately a cooperative approach with clients and he is not heavily driven by a pharmaceutical directive.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

My interactions with Dr. Zahid Wasti have left me scratching my head. He's demonstrated a lack of understanding and compassion towards a particular patient and his insistence upon his own correctness of course jeopardize patient outcome. Hopefully, in time, Dr. Wasti will improve upon his shortomings but at this time I am distressed knowing this person relies on his care.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

Excellent doctor. Very caring and devoted. Works long hours. He speaks perfect clear English in spite of his name. He is a good listener. He is well liked by a wide variety of patients. He also speaks Urdu which is the language of Pakistan.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011