Ratings for Heather Damron

I saw this therapist some time ago through my EAP program at work. It was my first time ever going to a therapist. This was the worse experience ever. Heather was the most unprofessional therapist ever. She took calls during our session and self disclosed about things going on in her personal life to the point that I often had to offer her advice. I really needed help and had to end up going elsewhere. I would not recommend her to anyone who needs a serious therapist. The experience was a nightmare.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Worst therapist ever. Period. Worst therapist ever. Period. Worst therapist ever. Period. Worst therapist ever. Period. Worst therapist ever. Period.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Heather Damron is a wonderful therapist. She saw me and my husband or 3 years and made time for us whenever we needed it. She even talked to us on phone at home after hours when we needed it. We would still be seeing her if we had not moved away from the area.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Heather is amazing. She is genuinely curious and remembers everything (even if you don't!) I think she remarkable.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

I would like to share that Heather Damron,LMHC met me at her office on a moment's notice when I was in a crisis situation. She was very knowledgable and took her time with me listening to my needs while I was hysterical about my situation. She advised me on what to do with my situation and followed up with phone calls to make sure that I was stable and safe. She did an "outstanding job" as a therapist with helping me move forward in a positive direction in my life by giving me resources and making sure that I was able to remain stable in my daily life situations. I recommend her highly for anyone that would need a therapist to help them through their daily life struggles. She is highly professional and trained in what she does best as a therapist! Thank you for letting me share, Celeste T. Walkup

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

I saw this doctor for 3 years. She always made time for me and helped me when I was at my lowest. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Heather Damron, LMHC, MS~~~ is a very dedicated, talented, and extremely professional therapist. I have been a patient/client of hers for a couple of years now, she is so supportive and really knows how to make you feel at ease in discussing your problems. My life has changed for the better because of her advise and positive direction she helped me in. My family is happier because of her. I could not thank her enough for the help she has given me. This is why I continue to use only her for my therapist when I feel my life is overwhelming or I just need some great advise, or direction. I do know others who know her on a professional level and have nothing but the best to say about her. She truly is the best!!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Have seen this counselor on and off for ten years. Very highly skilled. Very respected in her profession. I know this to be true because I am in the medical field. Please consider the pathology of people who post negative reviews.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

We had 2 sessions. The third we posted on the wrong date on our calendar. She texted my wife at 2am saying she may have to reschedule, then at 7am saying "See you then." We had no idea who it was. A day later she texted us saying sarcastically that she really appreciated the no call/no show and that she was going to close our file. That's when we realized that we had mis-scheduled on our calendar. We never received a confirmation phone call, etc. Only nasty sarcastic text messages. Additionally, she was continually on her cell phone during our appointment; checking texts and taking phone calls. Very, very unprofessional.

Submitted May 25, 2013