Dr. Phillip Segal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Phillip Segal

I have a lot of faith in Dr. Segal. He answered all my question and never was in a hurry to finish our appointment. He and his staff were very courteous. His knowledge is excellent. Dr. Steven Rothman referred me to him and was definitely the right choice.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Segal has been absolutely attentive and very helpful to my mom who has diabetes. His team (dieticians and receptionist) have been great. Just down to earth people who actually care about what they do. This kind of care is hard to find and I'm thankful my mom is in good hands.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

This doctor does not listen to patients or treat them well.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Phillip Segal

Dr. Phillip Segal's response
Thank you for this feedback. I am sorry we were not able to help and hope to have a chance to address your concerns.

Submitted August 3, 2017

There is no word how to describe Dr Segal's knowledge. I have been referred from Dr Freedman , and I could say he is the best Dr for Endocrinology. He knows very well his field, very helpful, available and willing to sacrifice time to just listen to your concern. I still visit him for annual check up and it always a pleasure to chat with him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I find this doctor acts like he always in a hurry. Not sure if he really listens to my concerns. Doesn't really ask me too many questions about how I have been since last visit. His staff is curt.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr Segal is a really great doctor- kind, smart, and caring - always. My thyroid problem is auto-immune related and swings between hypo and hyper and my fear of that happening again (which was really poorly handled by a previous specialist) made me resistant to following instruction on my meds. Much to his frustration, I think, but his patience and understanding never faltered. Drs like him like set the standard for competence and care and are hard to come by.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. SEGAL IS AMAZING THOROUGH AND COMPASSIONATE ALWAYS MAKING SURE TO GIVE THE BEST OPTIONS AND CARE

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Segal is a very caring doctor. He is thorough in his approach. He has helped me very much. He is a doctor who is conscientious, and works hard to get healthy results.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Segal is organized and thorough. He is kind and takes time to answer questions. Sometimes, if you do not ask, he will not volunteer your results ( only when they are normal); however,if something is abnormal he will let you know. Overall, he is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Segal may be knowledgable but does not communicate well with his patients. Frequently cut me off midsentence. If you don't want to know the answer then don't ask! Very impatient! Then basically accused me of lying! Very poor bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013