Ratings for Dr. Justin D. Fowlkes

I thought Dr. Fowlkes was a great doctor. He and his team were in charge of my sister during acute strokes and his honesty even though tough to hear was appreciated. He may not be right on everything but never showed any sign if uncaring and was more than happy to answer questions like he was on a witness stand. Thankful they were in charge.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

I don't typically ever write reviews on anything, however, I feel compelled to write one today. He was great to my child, but somewhat condescending to me. i felt as though he was questioning a decision i made as a parent and it was not his place, even as a physician. that is not why we sought care. I will not be seeing him again. He needs to be careful about how wording things to patients (and mothers) and not assume anything before even entering the room.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

He takes time with his patients and listens to them. He actually cares! Great doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Justin D. Fowlkes's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2010)

HealthPartners