Ratings for Dr. Marat Gitman

Thorough doc. Pays attention to details. Exceptional bedside manners.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

TOOK CARE OF MY BACK PAIN IN 5 MINUTES WITHOUT ANY PAIN MEDS. SOMETHING THAT OTHER DOCTORS COULDN'T ADDRESS AT ALL

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

This doctor diagnosed a serious problem that 3 other doctors missed. These three other doctors said "there is nothing wrong with you" just because THEY didn't KNOW what was wrong with me. He persisted in sending me for tests based on my symptons and ultimately pinpointed my problem. He didn't send me away because he didn't know exactly what was wrong. He sent me to someone who DID know. I am going to have surgery to alleviates the problem and it will be a huge relief for all the symptoms I have been living with. Not only the relief of alleviating my symptoms but also the relief that someone listened and knew there was something wrong and didn't suggest that it was "all in my mind" or a "woman's problem". I am lucky to have found this doctor and would not hestitate to recommend him to anyone. Maybe the other patient reviewing Dr. Gitman SHOULD go elsewhere. I found the office staff to be the ones who are confused and somewhat inefficient.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

From what I see and am understanding,this is apparently a doctor of osteopathic medicine, with only a sub specialty in internal medicine.His conduct was found to be rude,unprofessional,uncommunicative and disrespectful.He further still was medically lacking in what he should have been doing.At one point there was an ofice mix up and he almost had me confused with another patient!I couldn't wait to leave his office and will never return,nor would I ever suggest him to anyone.The office staff and support team are great however,as is an APRN who works in the same group!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr. Marat Gitman's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Hospitals in Wallingford, CT