Ratings for Dr. Maximilian Gomez-Trochez

This man is a poor excuse for a doctor. Terrible attitude toward his patients. Saw him a few months ago and my visit still leaves me upset. He was very condescending and rude.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

He is a very caring doctor, he always has helped me in a way other doctors have not.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Worst doctor ever

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

When my doctor was unavailable, I opted to see Dr Gomez, since then I have been using him as my regular doctor. I find him very knowledgeable and to have an excellent bedside manner. He even went out of his way to fight my insurance to get a medication covered. I totally disagree with the previous reviews on this site as I have recommended Dr Gomez to others with no complaints.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Arrogant rude snot. Knows everything talks over you. Never listen to you. He thinks everyone is looking for meds. He is awful the worst doctor around. no compassion. He thinks he has 30 years experience look for another doctor

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

The rudest most arrogant Dr I ever have been too. Talks over you when your trying to explain something, and thinks he knows everything. Unless you want you temper tested I would recommend someone else.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

The doctor was rude with a attitude, misunderstood me and asked that he would give me time to either get treated or find another doctor, without any reason on my part. I felt disrespected and in way I feel I was told to "go get another doctor". A waste of time, better off going to go doctor hunting, than waste my time anymore.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

dr was awful. arrogant and rude. promised to elecctronically call in 3 prescriptions for me and then left me high and dry. dont waste your time here. trust me look for another dr.......

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

This dr is a waste if time. Arrogant to say the least. Will accuse you of dr shopping.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Dr. Maximilian Gomez-Trochez's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 2008)