Ratings for Dr. Vicki J. Thomson

Dr. Thomson treated me at Edina, MN, Urgent Care recently. Within about a ten minute timeframe, she introduced herself four times and didn't seem completely with it. Her assistant did a series of tests, and one test came back as a borderline infection. Instead of prescribing an antibiotic, Dr. Thomson told me to go home and go into the ER if symptoms persisted - seems like an expensive and unnecessary solution to an issue that could have been easily treated. I am concerned that Dr. Thomson may have some memory issues and would hope her fellow physicians will address the situation as they are ethically responsible to do.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Horrible doctor: lacks bedside manner, never seems on time. I doubt she looks at patient files as she asks the same questions over and over that a quick glance at the chart could provide. We've seen her about a half a dozen times for our toddler and each time gets worse. I'm sorry for the people that have used her for 10 years because you're getting bad care and bad medical advice.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Thomson is a wonderful doctor. She had been our family doctor for 10+ years and we love her. I would recommend her and Edina Pediatrics to all.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Dr. Vicki J. Thomson's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edina, MN