Ratings for Dr. Brenda L. Sipes

Dr. Sipes has been our daughter's pediatrician for over 5 years. She is kind, caring, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

I have been with Dr.Sipes for 8 years and VERY pleased. Love her! She is very educated and makes you feel like a patient not a number!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

DR Sipes brought both my girls into the world and has cared for them like they were her own. She has even at times allowed me to pay her office visits in payments when I have had a gap in insurance. I have nothing but the highest respect for her and her office staff

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Dr. Sipes has been taking care of my three children for the last five years. She has never been anything but friendly, knowledgeable, punctual, and makes sure you get in same day with an illness even if it's 6:00. She was very attentive to my twins when they were born and in the hospital with complications. I would recomend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Brenda is great and proactive. My son started coming down with pneumonia and she placed him right in the hospital for the benefit of the entire family. She resolved his asthma battle by getting me the education I needed and him the inhaler I had asked his prior pediatrician for multiple times.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

my new born child would often times turn blue around the lips and nose while sleeping,which i brought up to dr. sipes, and was told this is sometimes normal and dismissed. upon taking my infant to the hospital i was told to talk to my pediatrician about sleep apnea, when i asked about it dr. sipes became angry that i questioned her opinion and stated to me..oh ok i'll just have him admitted to the hospital, better yet maybe they won't have room and just fly him to phoenix. with out explaining anything to me she admitted him to the hospital for testing, kept him for 3 days then told me she hoped i learned my lesson about questioning my doctor. i stated i felt she was in the wrong profession if she took offense to concerns new parents had for their children, and my children have not been seen by her since.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2006

Dr. Brenda L. Sipes's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Prescott, AZ