Dr. Melauree Shaw

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Melauree Shaw

Dr. Shaw is the REAL DEAL. Warm, thoughtful, empathic, invested, concerned, genuine, beyond helpful. I could go on and on. I’ll say this, she truly put my husband and I on the right track in our marriage. We are happier and more in love than ever thanks to her thoughtful ear, beneficial insight and constant and unwavering investment in the two of us as a unit. She is the best of the best and we couldn’t appreciate her or her clinical support and care more than we do. An excellent therapist and an even better human. ❤️

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Shaw's services. She is an excellent therapist. She is caring, thoughtful, compassionate and gives great insight. She is goal oriented and helped me create steps to work through my difficulties rather than just listening to me talk with no solutions. This is rare quality to find in a therapist. I am sorry she relocated far from my area as she is a valuable resource to have when problems and difficulties arise.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr Shaw was wonderful and made me feel at ease when having my visits with her. I miss her but wish her the best.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr Shaw has been very helpful and accessible. She is empathetic and open to whatever you have to say. She seems to be a natural with understanding situations. I recommend Dr. Shaw. She has been great. :)

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Shaw is great. She goes above and beyond for her clients. My daughter has been seeing her this last year and she really gets a lot out of her sessions. I would recommend Dr. Shaw to any of my friends

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I can't even begin to explain how grateful I am to have met Dr. Shaw. She has made such a positive impact on me and my family. I initially went to her because I needed help with one of my daughters, her behavior was getting worse and worse and it seemed like everywhere I turned they would just give me the run around. For years I felt my daughter had behavioral issues but it seemed everyone I turned to dismissed my concerns. Not only was she able to help my daughter through this she helped me figure out how to go about getting my daughter all the help she needed. She was able to help me as well with all of the anxiety I had because of this and guide me through my own relationship issues. Her bedside manner is exceptional and I truly felt she was there to help me and my family. You can't say enough positive things about someone that has helped you through such hard times and made such a positive impact. I recommended Dr Shaw to some people I know and would absolutely recommend her to anyone that needs guidance, is having relationship issues, depression etc. She was able to help me with all of that and we will always be grateful.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I was going through a stressful divorce and had horrible anxiety. Dr. Shaw was really there for me and my two kids. We couldn't have survived that awful time without her support and kindness.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

My 9-year-old son had been diagnosed with autism. He had a lot of anger and didn't know how to express it. Dr. Shaw is experienced with working with kids on the Autism Spectrum, and she really gave us the tools that we needed. My son can be a handful, and I was most impressed with Dr. Shaw's patience and calm demeanor. She was our angel!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Shaw's help with our fractured family not only brought us back together but now we have a strong family, that can discuss and take on challenges together. Her professional demeanor gave us a safe place to heal. Dr. Shaw was extremely helpful with both of my children. They were having a difficult time after a family trauma. They are of different ages and personalities and have different needs. She was able to meet each of them at their own level and help repair them so they could continue to function at 100%. Our family is whole again because of the work that Dr. Shaw did with all of us. I feel so lucky that we found her. She does excellent work.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

excellent doctor, she was extremely helpful when my child was having a hard time with my husband and I divorcing. I can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015