Ratings for Dr. Rondall A. Young

Office staff not friendly or helpful in any way. Found office to be dirty and the Dr. to be rude and rough. Switched to another practice after seeing specialist and realizing how the doctors appointment experience should be for my child.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

I switched to Dr, Young after being at another practice. I found his knowledge of special needs children has been so very helpful since my child has numerous medical need/issues. He knew all my specailist doctors by first name when I first met him. He is a little quirky on the humor, but he tries!!! He has always been there to answer all my emergency calls and came to the ER one day when my son had to be admitted. I highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2008

Dr. Young is one of the best doctors I have ever come across -- and I have worked in a hospital setting. He has a genuine concern for his patients as human beings -- not just another medical record number! Anytime we have ever had an emergency situation, he was very prompt to either answer a call immediately or get back with us very quickly. He is very knowledgeable about every pediatric issue we have dealt with him on, and is very quick to refer you to someone he feels will be better qualified for specific issues, if necessary. We can't say enough good about him!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2006

Dr. Rondall A. Young's Credentials

• U De Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi), Uer Broussais-Hotel-Dieu, Paris (Grad. 1983)