Ratings for Dr. Karamjit S. Khanduja

I went to Dr Khanduja with a terrible hemmoroid condition. I had previously went to two other Drs with no success to my problem. Dr Khanduja resolved my problem after 3 banding procedures. He was very informative, professional & I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a excellent physician.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Great doctor. Would recommend him very highly. Had my colon removed with several complications and he took great care of me. Always concerned for me as his patient.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Khanduja performed a rectocele repair (for obstructive defecation). I was very apprehensive about having the surgery simply. Not because I didnt trust him but just because of where the problem was. After talking it over with my family, I decided to talk to Dr. Khanduja again. He was very patient and explained the procedure to me thoroughly, complete with hand written drawings to explain was was wrong and how he would fix it. My only concern (not a complaint) is the time spent in the waiting room. However, I have never felt rushed when he is with discussing issues with me so I can only imagine that he is giving other patients the same attention and concern. As far as the procedure, I would recommend it if you are suffering from a similar issue. Sometimes the discomfort that we are willing to accept as "normal" is far from normal. Because people normally don't discuss these types of issues, I had no idea how much easier things could/should be. No regrets.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Karamjit S. Khanduja's Credentials

• Grant Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1981)