Ratings for Dr. Stacie H. Ly

I've been a patient of Dr Ly, and it is time to move on. I don't feel she supports my well being. Instead she seems to spend too much time at computer trying to sell me on seeing others at providence for insignificant things that have nothing to do with the reason for my visit. I feel like she is "up selling" me at yearly exams. When I make an appointment for health complaints, she does very little examining, other than reviewing what is on computer screen. I have found her be disinterested in complaints about overall health. I've left appointments feeling that I've wasted my money and time.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Great Doctor, been with her for 7 years. She listens to what you have to say and will send you to a specialist if needed. She had no problems with my specialist that I perfer seeing and the specialist that she refered me to were great. I have had no problems.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Dr. Ly is awful why would you guys list her as helpful and knowledgeable because she is anything but that!. I can say this because she was my doctor when she frist strated working at providence millcreek she's not good with pepole at all, she did nothing for my condiction in fact she made it worst be she returned me to work prematurly and injury got worst.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Stacie H. Ly's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union