Dr. Gabriel B. Jaffe

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gabriel B. Jaffe

best @ diagnosing, very good specialist. Office is always pristine and his staff is always most helpful. He's been my MD for a good number of years. He is also the Primary care MD to many members of my family.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I have not seen Dr. Jaffe in a long time and I'm glad I came back to him. He has recommended several tests pertinent to my state of care and when the results came back, I was contacted by the staff with the results and that is wonderful. I'm glad he is getting my health back on the right track!! Thank you so much to your and your overall practice. May GOD bless you and your entire staff!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

I think he is a very good doctor.They give back test results very quickly.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

The doctor is very good,but one of the staff members could be a little more polite.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

Dr. Gabriel B. Jaffe's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Meet Dr. Gabriel Jaffe. He is board certified in internal medicine. Metropolitan Medical Specialists is dedicated to helping you maintain and improve your health. In addition to same-day appointments, we welcome new patients and accept most insurance plans. With a focus on providing patient-centered care, our services include: - Annual physicals - School physicals - Chronic disease management - Home sleep testing - Infections - Onsite laboratory - Vaccinations - Wellness screenings - Well-woman examinations Our office hours are: - Mondays - Thursdays, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. - Fridays, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

• English

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1966)

Top Hospitals in Lanham, MD