Ratings for Dr. Christopher Boshkos

Dr. Boskos is very friendly and knowledgeable. With that being said his medical assistants are very rude, non compassionate and need several classes alone on just how to talk and speak with the public. I have been a nurse for 17 years and would never dream of speaking or treating my patients the way that his medical assistants have treated my parents or have spoken to me. My family was transitioning for our loved one to become a dialysis patient and the already stressful time became even more stressful when we call for questions because Boshkos told us to call if we have any only to be told we are no longer patients of Boshkos and that we should know what we are supposed to do and to call dialysis clinic for anything further. When explaining to Cierra specifically that we would like to speak to the Dr regarding questions that we have only to be told they cannot give the Dr any messages regarding the patient that we need to call dialysis clinic for anything further. Everything that the Dr told us or offered was contradicted by his medical assistants who think they know more than the Dr and I personally believe never consulted with him regarding anything but formed their own opinion about how they feel things should go.

Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. Boshkos is the best doctor I have ever had, and there is a reason that he is one of the most well respected doctors in Akron (and Ohio). I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a nephrologist!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I have been a patient for over 20 years. Dr. Boshkos takes the time to sit down and discuss my case with me every appointment. He has overed suggestions when I struggle with health issues that assists me in being in the best health I can be in. He and my PCP keep in contact about my care and my PCP understands that if treatment goes against transplant protocol, then Dr. Boshkos is allowed to call the shots.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Very good doctor, very helpful. Great staff. All the doctors in the office are great.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I have bean with Dr. Boshkos and his staff for 25yrs, and i would have to say, him and his staff are like family to me. I would recommend Dr.Boshkon to any patents that need help in this area

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Dr Boshkos has been my Dr. for about 12 years. He has always been easy to talk to and very informative about my treatment. I would recommend him to anyone needind a kidney Dr.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Boshkos has been my nephrologist for over a decade and I have always been happy with me care. Even when I moved out of state, I kept him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

I had a kidney transplant in Akron Summa in 2005. Most of my Problems started after I had to Start at NEONA for after care.Their office staff needs a crash course in communication skills.I had to wait 4 days for Dr. Boshkos to get back to me about some very high blood pressure readings. He is very set in his ways and will not even consider how these high doses of meds react in your body. You have to nearly beg him to try another drug I would never refer anyone to him. IN fact I have left his practice twice now and would highly recommend UH Transplant clinic in Cleveland.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Christopher Boshkos has been my doctor for almost eight years. He works very closely and communicates extremely well with my primary care doctor. Dr Boshkos came recommended to me from both my primary doctor and a highly respected Nephrologist with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Dr Boshkos is very knowledgeable and has been helpful in managing my kidney disease.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Very friendly proffesional and courteous. Always willing to help anytime I have called with petty questions.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Dr. Christopher Boshkos's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)