Ratings for Dr. Emile Roux

Dr Roux is very knowledable and one of the best dr I’ve had! He helped me a lot and has great empathy and is very professional and friendly. Would recommend him any time!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

I went to see him about a rash on my face and swelling of my neck glands. He checked me over and prescribed nasil spray. There's nothing wrong with my nose. Use mineral oil for you face. I asked if olive oil was ok, he said yes. Lol. Feels like a waste of time.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Pleasant, Helpful, friendly and very thorough and knowledgeable. He recently removed a basal cell carcinoma from my ear. Follow-up was excellent. Staff friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Not too sure about this dr , he asked me if I smoked , to which I replied no and within five minutes asked same question again..No listening skills??

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Very polite,professional and wonderful with kids. Great experience.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

What can I say, very, very, very unsatisfactory,and to think that our tax dollars pays his salary

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

He treated my nose when the problem was 2 perforated ear drums!!! I had no problems with my nose. This caused me to have hearing loss. He neglected to tell me you should avoid blowing your nose when your ear drums are perforated. I guess he was more concerned about the money he would make by seeing as many patients as possible.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I have dealt with Dr. Roux several times over some troublesome nose problems. Not only is he very professional (and handsome, may I add!)but he is very caring. They day he performed my surgery he was aware I was nervous, and made sure to make me feel as comfortable as he could. Very personable and nice doctor, I had nothing but a great experience with him. Even after I called his office numerous times for questions, etc, he was always very polite and patient with me.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011