Ruane J. Lipkie

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Ruane J. Lipkie

As a family we went to Ruane with issues I felt would take months and months to resolve. With only a handful of sessions she was able to understand and resolve these issues and others we didn't even think to fix. Ruane respectfully went through, not around, big issues making each party aware of what they were responsible for, what had been misunderstood, and how to rectify things all in away that seems so very logical and non judgemental. I can't rate Ruane highly enough.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Ruane is professional, empathetic and insightful. She has helped us in our marriage immensely.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

My partner and I have been seeing Ruane for sometime now for assistance with several issues including marital problems, stress anxiety & depression caused by an unhealthy work environment and conflict resolution & understanding within our family unit. She is understanding and was able to empathize and point out issues and trigger points for all involved & explain how that affected other parties. She has offered realistic strategies and solutions to use to resolve issues and has certainly helped us within our personal & family commitments

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

As a naturopath I have referred a number of clients over the years to Ruane Lipkie with stress and relationship issues,. which has enhanced the outcome for the client. Ruane is open minded and willing to embrace the beliefs of each client and source relevant intervention for them. She is dedicated to empowering each client to make positive progress.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

My boyfriend and I have been seeing Ruane for a couple of weeks and she has helped us tremendously both individually and relationship wise. She truly cares about helping people as she is a very genuine and kind person.

Submitted July 13, 2017

Ruane approaches her work with gentle professionalism. She was able to identify issues and provide other stories about them that enabled me to identify with the feelings and apply them to my own situations. She is not pushy and allowed me to grow at my own rate

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Seems like a really, really lovely person & great support

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Ruane is a true professional who has helped me through a number of difficult situations over the years. Her ability to grasp the issue at hand and respond is second to none. I would highly recommend.

Submitted May 20, 2017

Ms Lipkie has helped me over the years with a number of issues including; a death in the family, an overseas move; and teenage children to mention three. I found Ruane to be very professional and knowledgeable in her approach and is a very good listener. I highly recommend Ms Lipkie.

Submitted May 14, 2017

Ruane has been an enormous help with various anxiety issues over the years. I first sought her help when I was at university studying Veterinary Science. The intensity of studying for exams was difficult to manage for me and when I sought help from the university GP's I was initially bounced around seeing various psychologists in the city but I got nowhere with them. When I met with Ruane however, I felt that Ruane honed in on the underlying issues very quickly and she gave me insight as to what was really causing the situation. I think Ruane is intelligent and clearly understands people. She is also very good at communicating her thoughts in an everyday understandable language. I would certainly recommend Ruane as a psychologist.

Submitted March 29, 2017

Ruane J. Lipkie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Masters Graduate of the University of Queensland Australia with 22 years experience as a therapist.

• English

• The University of Queensland (Grad. 1995)