Ruane J. Lipkie

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Ruane J. Lipkie

I could not recommend Ruane enough, she goes above and beyond in helping others in a professional manner. Seeing Ruane changed my life and was beneficial in so many ways. As someone who didn't feel like they needed to particularly see someone and was skeptical about needing help she put my mind at ease throughout the process, and I will always feel comfortable to return to her if needed. She is incredibly talented at what she does, the changes I've seen in myself since my time with her are remarkable and I have her to thank for that. She helped me across many factors in my life. In particular she allowed me to discuss things that have happened to me in the past and identified behaviours that were occurring due to these circumstances, along with giving me a way to move past and grow from the experience.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Ruane is a wonderful skilled psychologist and lovely human being. I have been able to completely resolve long-standing conflict trauma issues in a short period of time. She relates in a way that makes it very easy to apply her advice. I have thoroughly enjoyed this process of transformation and would highly recommend her, and even visit again as needed. Many thanks and blessings Ruane!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Ruane is someone who will listen, understand, help you understand yourself better, provide you great examples of relatable situations and finally give you a few easy effective technics to go away with for any life or love issue you’re experiencing. I’ve been having trouble answering some deep big questions with my love life and my future for years now and since Ruane the changes have been almost instant and for the better. She doesn’t just do couples therapy either, with the relief in my love life I wanted to begin improving my family relationships, work relationships and even just getting some clarify in my troubled mind. It’s been great, honestly if it’s your first time or you’re not quite happy with your current psychologist definitely reach out to Ruane.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

I cannot recommend Ruane Lipkie enough. I was struggling with a family issue for several years that, to some, might not seem like a "big issue," however it was having an impact on my life and happiness. Talking through the issue with Ruane, she provided helpful strategies and relevant annecdotes that assisted me in gaining perspective and to move forward. Thank you very much Ruane.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Fantastic insight into the human condition. Ruane will bring you on a fantastic voyage into the vast potential of who you can be.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Ms Lipkie helped me tremendously. 2 weeks ago I was a completely different person. I suffered from depression and anxiety. I didn't feel comfortable in my own skin and because of this my social life was effected. I couldn't sleep or eat and this meant some days I physically didn't have the strength to even go to work. I couldn't thank her enough. I am more happy then I have ever been and my friends and family have noticed the difference as well. She deals with it in a professional, empathetic and caring way. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Ruane helped me recover from my divorce with her honest and practical advice. She greatly helped my perspective and I appreciated her kindness and use of humour. Very personable.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Over a period of 6 monthly appointments I found Ms Ruane Lipkie to be very caring friendly humourous attentive & genuinely helpful Gerry R

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

As a family we went to Ruane with issues I felt would take months and months to resolve. With only a handful of sessions she was able to understand and resolve these issues and others we didn't even think to fix. Ruane respectfully went through, not around, big issues making each party aware of what they were responsible for, what had been misunderstood, and how to rectify things all in away that seems so very logical and non judgemental. I can't rate Ruane highly enough.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Ruane is professional, empathetic and insightful. She has helped us in our marriage immensely.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Ruane J. Lipkie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Masters Graduate of the University of Queensland Australia with 22 years experience as a therapist.

• English

• The University of Queensland (Grad. 1995)

Amerigroup