Ratings for Ruane J. Lipkie

My boyfriend and I have been seeing Ruane for a couple of weeks and she has helped us tremendously both individually and relationship wise. She truly cares about helping people as she is a very genuine and kind person.

Submitted July 13, 2017

Ruane approaches her work with gentle professionalism. She was able to identify issues and provide other stories about them that enabled me to identify with the feelings and apply them to my own situations. She is not pushy and allowed me to grow at my own rate

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Seems like a really, really lovely person & great support

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Ruane is a true professional who has helped me through a number of difficult situations over the years. Her ability to grasp the issue at hand and respond is second to none. I would highly recommend.

Submitted May 20, 2017

Ms Lipkie has helped me over the years with a number of issues including; a death in the family, an overseas move; and teenage children to mention three. I found Ruane to be very professional and knowledgeable in her approach and is a very good listener. I highly recommend Ms Lipkie.

Submitted May 14, 2017

Ruane has been an enormous help with various anxiety issues over the years. I first sought her help when I was at university studying Veterinary Science. The intensity of studying for exams was difficult to manage for me and when I sought help from the university GP's I was initially bounced around seeing various psychologists in the city but I got nowhere with them. When I met with Ruane however, I felt that Ruane honed in on the underlying issues very quickly and she gave me insight as to what was really causing the situation. I think Ruane is intelligent and clearly understands people. She is also very good at communicating her thoughts in an everyday understandable language. I would certainly recommend Ruane as a psychologist.

Submitted March 29, 2017

I have consulted with Ruane for a number of months regarding my teenage children challenges, ex spouse challenges and general mental health and well being. Her counselling and support has provided me with positive guidance and strategies which have been invaluable. Ruane's duty of care and professionalism is exceptional. Ruane's has incredible experience and I would highly recommend her to my friends and family. Thank you for all your support

Submitted March 27, 2017

I have consulted Ruane for a number of issues over the years for advice and assistance concerning issues arising from an unhealthy marriage and acrimonious divorce. Her counselling for me and advice with respect to management of the impact of the divorce on my children, has been invaluable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her and have in fact recommended her to friends going through various issues. Her knowledge and care and her intelligent and sensible approach to counselling is to be commended.

Submitted March 26, 2017

I would like to thank Ruane for her assist with my problems I was having marriage issues and personality conflict with my step children, one child was special needs which was a complicated matter to start with but Ruane has been fantastic with assisting me and my family with understanding us all better, the way she was able to do personality tests on the whole family and advise on the best methods in moving forward has been incredibly helpful. I would highly recommend hes services to my friends and have done so Thank you for your great help.

Submitted March 25, 2017

Thank your for your assistance with the passing of my mother and your support and while dealing with the grief. With such a challenging time it was very reassuring to have a safe place to process the loss. Very much appreciated your service.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Ruane J. Lipkie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Masters Graduate of the University of Queensland Australia with 22 years experience as a therapist.

• English

• The University of Queensland (Grad. 1995)