Ruane J. Lipkie

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Ruane J. Lipkie

I cannot recommend Ruane Lipkie enough. I was struggling with a family issue for several years that, to some, might not seem like a "big issue," however it was having an impact on my life and happiness. Talking through the issue with Ruane, she provided helpful strategies and relevant annecdotes that assisted me in gaining perspective and to move forward. Thank you very much Ruane.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Fantastic insight into the human condition. Ruane will bring you on a fantastic voyage into the vast potential of who you can be.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Ms Lipkie helped me tremendously. 2 weeks ago I was a completely different person. I suffered from depression and anxiety. I didn't feel comfortable in my own skin and because of this my social life was effected. I couldn't sleep or eat and this meant some days I physically didn't have the strength to even go to work. I couldn't thank her enough. I am more happy then I have ever been and my friends and family have noticed the difference as well. She deals with it in a professional, empathetic and caring way. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Ruane helped me recover from my divorce with her honest and practical advice. She greatly helped my perspective and I appreciated her kindness and use of humour. Very personable.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Over a period of 6 monthly appointments I found Ms Ruane Lipkie to be very caring friendly humourous attentive & genuinely helpful Gerry R

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

As a family we went to Ruane with issues I felt would take months and months to resolve. With only a handful of sessions she was able to understand and resolve these issues and others we didn't even think to fix. Ruane respectfully went through, not around, big issues making each party aware of what they were responsible for, what had been misunderstood, and how to rectify things all in away that seems so very logical and non judgemental. I can't rate Ruane highly enough.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Ruane is professional, empathetic and insightful. She has helped us in our marriage immensely.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

My partner and I have been seeing Ruane for sometime now for assistance with several issues including marital problems, stress anxiety & depression caused by an unhealthy work environment and conflict resolution & understanding within our family unit. She is understanding and was able to empathize and point out issues and trigger points for all involved & explain how that affected other parties. She has offered realistic strategies and solutions to use to resolve issues and has certainly helped us within our personal & family commitments

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

As a naturopath I have referred a number of clients over the years to Ruane Lipkie with stress and relationship issues,. which has enhanced the outcome for the client. Ruane is open minded and willing to embrace the beliefs of each client and source relevant intervention for them. She is dedicated to empowering each client to make positive progress.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

My boyfriend and I have been seeing Ruane for a couple of weeks and she has helped us tremendously both individually and relationship wise. She truly cares about helping people as she is a very genuine and kind person.

Submitted July 13, 2017

Ruane J. Lipkie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Masters Graduate of the University of Queensland Australia with 22 years experience as a therapist.

• English

• The University of Queensland (Grad. 1995)

• Aetna Life Insurance Company