Ratings for Dr. Andrew Kirker

Had to see him as my regular doctor was away. I was very anxious and awaiting results after having some tests done last week. He came in didnt really bother to explain what the results were . I had to keep asking him questions and he was basically just giving me casual one word answers . Probably due to his lack of knowledge or care. Not worth the long wait in waiting room to see him. A walk in clinic doctor or med student would have been better !!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Can actually have phone answered by staff, and office we'll run. Actually enjoy going! Very personable and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend for professional competence and attention to detail.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Excellent doctor. I have been going to him for five years he's wonderful and has helped me immensely.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Superb! Dr. Kirker takes the time to explain things carefully and is exceptionally gentle with my elderly mother. She will see only him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

I have to agree with everyone that Dr. Kirker 5's across the board. He certainly calms the patient - it's a very stressful time when it's eye surgery. I am surprised that the one individual that I read had difficulty and almost went blind. Something is amiss there. But I would recommend him highly, he does have a charming bedside manner and very professional.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Kirker is one amazing doctor. Very charming. Always have a smile. Speaks in calm manner. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Kirker is an amazing retina specialist with charming bedside manner. I thank he & his team for giving me immediate attention. Yes, you have to wait during your time in the office but part of that is due to drops, pictures & pressure tests. We are blessed to have medical caregivers like Dr. Kirker.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I am very sorry to say that not listening and lack of action by Dr. Kirker almost resulted in me losing my sight. Had other health care professionals not paid attention and intervened I would be blind. This is a case of not listening to the patient when they are telling you something is clearly wrong.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Doctor saved my eye and correct the terrible mistake done by Dr.J.M. Macintosh.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

This doctor and the Eye Care Centre team he works with are obviously facing a large caseload and doing a heroic job of it. I came in great need with a detaching retina. Arriving after hours, I was seen and helped by the doctor on call and then by Dr. Kirker the next morning, who prescribed immediate retinal surgery which he performed two days later. Maybe I am one of the reasons why people have to wait past their appointment times! I am now 2 weeks post op, seeing quite well out of my eye, and looking forward to further improvement. I am very thankful that Dr. Kirker made his skills available to me when I really needed help.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013