Ratings for Dr. W. Edward Dalton

Dr Dalton has performed several surgeries on me over a span of many years. I did have Breast implants; at the time he explained they were a combination of both saline and silicone, one “bag” inside the other. (If I understand correctly.) Everything was explained thoroughly, and I received good care. Not sure why these other reviewers had such bad experiences. I will say this: time changes everything. Tissues begin to sag, etc. This is only natural.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

My friend, Linda and I both had implants by Dr. Dalton years ago. We chose him because most doctors told us he they were doing silicone implants and he told us he would do saline implants and he would put them behind all the muscles and nerves. He said nothing would ever happen to them unless we got stabbed or something like that. He sure didn't tell us that we should replace them anytime. Linda had breast cancer a few years ago and had to have hers removed and to her surprise, they were silicone and not saline solution like he said he was using. I recently woke up with a large lump in my breast. I had mammogram, ultra sound and then MRI. My MRI report said they are silicone not the saline solution he told us. I now will need to see a plastic surgeon to have them removed and guarantee it will not be Dr. Dalton! There was no reason for him to lie to us.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

HE IS RUDE,HATEFUL, AND WILL DO SURGERY ON YOU ,YOU DID NOT ASK FOR OR PAY FOR AND WILL MAKE YOU WORSE OFF

flag | Submitted October 2, 2011

Dr. W. Edward Dalton's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1962)