You may also like

Rate Dr. Vidya Sreenivasan

Dr. Vidya Sreenivasan's Ratings

Dr. Vidya Sreenivasan rocks! She is very knowledgeable in her field and is extremely caring. She spends time carefully diagnosing your problem and also let you ask any number of questions or challenge her views--she doesn't get huffy or rush through appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Dr. Vidya Sreenivasan is a very caring doctor and spends a lot of time with patients, answering every question. She does not rush through the appointment even if it exceeds the time. She helped my wife with a nagging arm pain that others were unable to diagnose for years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr S is the best! She is kind caring and very knowledgable on spinal cord injury. She made efforts to get me a new medication to help with my spasticity! Thanks Dr. S

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][144376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

Dr. Vidya is very knowledgeable about her field of spinal rehab. She has helped my daughter over the years and I don't know how we could ever repay her service. She was also very helpful with providing direction on with whom myself and other close family members should seek medical consultation for their ailments. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][144375].votes_count ]]