Ratings for Dr. Brian Trites

An arrogant narcissist - blames patients for his screwups, particularly with braces

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Horrible experience. Everything that “went wrong” was my fault or due to my teeth size or any other random excuse. I am now having the work repaired/completed elsewhere and I can’t believe how simple and pleasant this experience is in comparison to the ordeal I experienced at Trites.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr Trites is a wonderfully Orthodontist and runs a very efficient practice. He is super knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Was a patient of Brian Trites over the course of two jaw surgeries and orthodontic work. I have nothing but kind things to say about his staff, but Brian... I dreaded every appointment because of this man's arrogant, condescending attitude. Any malfunctioning of dental appliances was blamed on me. This is fine if it were my fault 100% of the time, but patience was in shockingly short supply. In short, Brian Trites' professionalism and client rapport has not grown to justify his flashy new office, but his head certainly has.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I do not like dealing with this office. my stepdaughter got braces here can't really comment on the work yet because she hasn't gotten the braces off yet but they do not have direct billing with the insurance company so we have a payment plan. I requested to have them send me the receipt every month so that I could mail it In to my insurance company and they do not email it every month I need to email them at least 3 times before they send it to me very frustrating every month for 2 years!! my daughter is going to need braces and I will definitely be taking her somewhere else!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

I found the staff very knowledgeable , helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

My entier family has been treated by Trites orthodontics. Every appointment we are seen by him, not only his assistants. I've heard awful stories about other Orthodontists in the city and I can honestly say that we have yet to have a bad experience. My children started seeing him when they turned 7 and he monitored them every year or two ( no charge) until they were able to proceed with treatment. He is so respectful to his staff and patients. We absolutely love it there and recommend him to all of our friends. So, if you're looking for an HONEST, dedicated and down to earth orthodontist that will provide you and your family with the best smiles you could only dream for- Trites ortho is where to go. Lisa

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Really, really, really bad. He cant even look you in the eye. Seems very shady

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Avoid this place, inflated prices and will recommend far more than you need to make money. Get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Trites was an orthodontist that inspired to to look into dental school myself. He is a perfectionist when it comes to how your teeth look and will leave anyone with 100% satisfaction. A big thanks to Dr. Trites and all of his staff for not only a great business but for making beautiful smiles.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017