Ratings for Dr. Aurore Fifi-Mah

wonderful rheumatologist since some specialist tend to have a god-complex, it's refreshing to have one that is caring and allows you to ask questions. She also responds to concerns​ if you call to leave a message. I finally have a great rheumatologist. I absolutely love her

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

The previous comment is very disturbing on many levels. Dr Fifi Mah is sometimes late because she NEVER rushes with her patients. She takes the time to cover everything the may impact your health and looks at options and treatments. I had a very good rheumatologist who retired and was referred to her by him......what a win win situation. Her focus on granulomatosis with polyangiitis or Wegeners Disease and new treatment has given me back quality of life and a future. If I have to wait it is because someone else is getting the same excellent care that I will get when it is my turn. Really pay for parking get over it!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I highly recommend Dr Fifi-Mah, she is a very caring, knowledgeable, patient, very thorough Dr, if you need a Rheumatologist Dr Fifi-Mah is definitely the Dr to see. Not that long ago she saved my life. Thank you Dr Fifi-Mah

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I have spent the last 3 years being pushed medications. My one boss' daughter told me about her, so after seeing Dr.Russell in Edmonton, and being pushed around. I asked for her, I will never regret it! She has helped me in the last 4 months to find out I have Lupus, as well as scleroderma. She is also pushing for a blood test to figure out other issues. I will always recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

After waiting almost 2 hrs. And telling her I did not appreciate the wait, she had the ignorance To tell me she had sicker patience so. I was sitting there with full blown Vasculitis after having Chemo and my left breast removed. She the most ignorant self absorbed rude so called "Professional Doctor" I have ever in my life met (71 yrs). I only hope she gets a grip on her "ego". I did not appreciate the wait

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I am so thankful to be in the care of such a knowledgeable physician. She figured out my problem right away, the staff are caring and helpful.I really appreciate having access to this wonderful team of professionals.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Fifia-Mah is an excellent physician and I feel thankful that I am under her care. The staff are very professional, compassionate and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I have a rare auto immune and Dr. Fifi-Mah was the only one to figure it all out and get me on the appropriate medication. She literally saved my life. Her team are also very compassionate and always available to answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Doctor Fifi-Mah is absolutely on the very top of her game. She gathers all the facts, consults with you on a treatment that works and misses nothing. I would recommend her to anybody , anytime.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I have been through 3 different rheumatologists since I was first diagnosed in the early 70's. Dr, Fifi-Mah is by far the best. as other's have reviewed, she is caring and pays attention to anything and everything I say. If I have a new complaint she is quick to get in a referral for me. She is on top of all the new treatments and medications. I feel confident that I am well taken care of when I leave her office.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014