You may also like

After waiting almost 2 hrs. And telling her I did not appreciate the wait, she had the ignorance To tell me she had sicker patience so. I was sitting there with full blown Vasculitis after having Chemo and my left breast removed. She the most ignorant self absorbed rude so called "Professional Doctor" I have ever in my life met (71 yrs). I only hope she gets a grip on her "ego". I did not appreciate the wait

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I am so thankful to be in the care of such a knowledgeable physician. She figured out my problem right away, the staff are caring and helpful.I really appreciate having access to this wonderful team of professionals.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I have a rare auto immune and Dr. Fifi-Mah was the only one to figure it all out and get me on the appropriate medication. She literally saved my life. Her team are also very compassionate and always available to answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Doctor Fifi-Mah is absolutely on the very top of her game. She gathers all the facts, consults with you on a treatment that works and misses nothing. I would recommend her to anybody , anytime.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I have been through 3 different rheumatologists since I was first diagnosed in the early 70's. Dr, Fifi-Mah is by far the best. as other's have reviewed, she is caring and pays attention to anything and everything I say. If I have a new complaint she is quick to get in a referral for me. She is on top of all the new treatments and medications. I feel confident that I am well taken care of when I leave her office.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

We are so happy we have Dr. Fifi-Mah! Almost like winning the lottery. We had the worst Rheumatologist in Calgary for forever. It sucks you don't get a say in which Doctor you get, but we hit the jackpot this time! Best regards to our previous Dr. in his retirement!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

She is extremely caring. Very knowledgeable, keeps up , knows all the latest drugs

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I absolutly love Dr. Fifi-Mah. Ive been sick for over 20 years and Dr Fifi Mah finally found some answers for me. Evertime im in hospital Dr. Fifi-Mah has always come to see me and weigh in on my treatment. My youngest daughter also has autoimmune disease. She is almost 15 and she will see Dr Fifi-Mah when she transfers from the Childrens Hospital. I also cannot say enough about the staff. Linda is my comfort when im ill. Love all of them

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I can't say enough about this great doctor. Being a nurse myself I understand the waits necessary for seeing specialists. NO ONE likes it BUT! Once Dr. Fifi-Mah was in the office I was her total focus, she was so thorough, answered questions grilled me with history from forever ago. She wanted to know about my life and make assessments and gather information. She also engaged nicely with my wife and her question. EXCELLENT DOCTOR! I definitely felt cared for.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Dr. Aurore Fifi-Mah's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "After waiting almost 2 hrs. And telling her I did not appreciate the wait, she had the ignorance To tell me she had sicker patience so. I was sitting there w..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so thankful to be in the care of such a knowledgeable physician. She figured out my problem right away, the staff are caring and helpful.I really appreci..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fifia-Mah is an excellent physician and I feel thankful that I am under her care. The staff are very professional, compassionate and helpful. "

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have a rare auto immune and Dr. Fifi-Mah was the only one to figure it all out and get me on the appropriate medication. She literally saved my life. Her te..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Fifi-Mah is absolutely on the very top of her game. She gathers all the facts, consults with you on a treatment that works and misses nothing. I would re..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been through 3 different rheumatologists since I was first diagnosed in the early 70's. Dr, Fifi-Mah is by far the best. as other's have reviewed, she ..."

December 31, 2014
  • Last Name changed from "Fife - mah" to "Fifi-Mah"

June 4, 2012