Ratings for Dr. Aurore Fifi-Mah

She was awesome for me. The very first doctor that listened. Professional, nonplussed, never dismissing or projecting disdain.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

She is a fantastic doctor, caring and takes extra time when needed. Very through. Has made a big difference in my quality of life. If she runs late it is only because she needed to spent extra time with another patient. Once she had to spend extra time with me. I appreciate the time spent when it is necessary

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

She is very thorough , and her staff as well She really checks joints over and does a lot of blood comparisons.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

I have never had a Doctor do a more through exam as Dr. Fifi-Mah. She took time and explained everything about my condition. She is just the greatest!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

She is as good at what she does as anybody whoever drew a breath. This women is beyond excellent. Linda and the rest of the staff are terrific. Also sometimes you have to wait a little bit to see the best.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Rude, self absorbed! Waited an hour and a half no apology no explanation. Nurse was a super b****h as well.....So callex dr didnt even know medical terms in relation to my problems. She dresses like a janitor as well.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I just love Dr Fifi-Mah. She is an amazing Doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

She is never on time!!!! 2 hours waiting, my time is just as important

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Fifi-Mah has changed my life for the better. A total turn around in the few years I have been seeing her. If she is delayed in seeing me I know she is taking the time to deal with her patients, which is what I would expect when she is with me for my appointments. She and her staff are top notch!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

she is a great dr. very caring and never rushes you. A good rheumatologist is so hard to come by, I am glad to have her as my dr.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016