You may also like

Rate Dr. Aurore Fifi-Mah

Dr. Aurore Fifi-Mah's Ratings

Doctor Fifi-Mah is absolutely on the very top of her game.
She gathers all the facts, consults with you on a treatment that works and misses nothing.
I would recommend her to anybody , anytime.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2691417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I have been through 3 different rheumatologists since I was first diagnosed in the early 70's. Dr, Fifi-Mah is by far the best. as other's have reviewed, she is caring and pays attention to anything and everything I say. If I have a new complaint she is quick to get in a referral for me. She is on top of all the new treatments and medications.
I feel confident that I am well taken care of when I leave her office.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2667605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

We are so happy we have Dr. Fifi-Mah! Almost like winning the lottery. We had the worst Rheumatologist in Calgary for forever. It sucks you don't get a say in which Doctor you get, but we hit the jackpot this time! Best regards to our previous Dr. in his retirement!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2487912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

She is extremely caring. Very knowledgeable, keeps up , knows all the latest drugs

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2205640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I absolutly love Dr. Fifi-Mah. Ive been sick for over 20 years and Dr Fifi Mah finally found some answers for me. Evertime im in hospital Dr. Fifi-Mah has always come to see me and weigh in on my treatment. My youngest daughter also has autoimmune disease. She is almost 15 and she will see Dr Fifi-Mah when she transfers from the Childrens Hospital. I also cannot say enough about the staff. Linda is my comfort when im ill. Love all of them

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2205641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I can't say enough about this great doctor. Being a nurse myself I understand the waits necessary for seeing specialists. NO ONE likes it BUT! Once Dr. Fifi-Mah was in the office I was her total focus, she was so thorough, answered questions grilled me with history from forever ago. She wanted to know about my life and make assessments and gather information. She also engaged nicely with my wife and her question. EXCELLENT DOCTOR! I definitely felt cared for.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][146928].votes_count ]]