Ratings for Dr. Heather R. Malkoff

Dr.Malkoff,saved my life.She helped me put my life in order,and taught me how to cope with the dark cloud that follows me.I love her.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Malkoff changed my daughter's life. After seeing countless other doctors we finally found one that clicked with my daughter and she has improved in strides. My daughter has struggled with social issues throughout adolescence, they became magnified in high school, she is now getting prepared to go college, with so much confidence and so little anxiety. Our relationship is finally stronger. I give all the credit to Dr. Malkoff, she truly saved us. She was always available to us, I don't know where we would be without her.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. Malkoff was my first go round at therapy and I had trepidations because I was going through a relationship crisis and I wasn't sure a Psychologist would help me. I was very wrong. From my first session, she put me at ease and I started feeling better. She is always very professional and has helped me with many different issues. I always feel comfortable discussing personal issues with her and always feel great after my session. She is easy to talk with and her knowledge is very vast on many subjects. Her expertise has been invaluable and I am very happy with her. I cannot recommend her enough and I have recommended her to other people that have had great results as well.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Malkoff has been a great asset to our family. She has helped us during a time of significant stress. Thanks for all that you have done!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Heather Malkoff is the most unprofessional therapist I have ever dealt with. I actually felt 10 times worse because of what she did. After having a great session with her where I was starting to feel better she canceled the next appt. due to illness. I was told she'd call the next day to reschedule. She never called. I left a message at her office later that afternoon. Dr. Malkoff called me that night and told me she was sick and would call me the next day to reschedule. Again she didn't call. Almost an entire week went by without a call. I finally called again and left another message. This time I got a call from her office saying that Dr. Malkoff was having personal issues and would not be rescheduling any appointments and would not be seeing anyone. They referred me to another doctor who ended up being out of town for several weeks! I would think a person in this position would at least have the courtesy to call her patients herself or at least someone call. Had I not called I probably would have never heard from her again. As a result of her actions I've fallen into a deep state of depression and cannot sleep. I wasn't half this bad before seeing her. By far the most unprofessional therapist I've ever encountered.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014